🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

you know,,it feels like 100 now in Florida,,,I dont see anyone passing out on the sidewalks,.....i guess then Hillary wont be campaigning here anymore.

And what part of Florida are you located? Miami, Key B and Orlando are mid 80s.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

Wow, a Hitlaryette alibiing Hillary. That must be true then, you'd never lie about it.

I grew up in Michigan in the great white north, so I wasn't born to dealing with southern heat. I lived the majority of my adult life in the DC area and south of there. I've never once had anything remotely like that happen ever

I didn't say anything about heat.

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

She was the only person in her group wearing those purple sun glasses......are her pupils dilated at the time?

If you watch the video...she goes out cold standing on the curb as the doors are open....then as they move her the SS officer on her right stumbles on the curb and he loses her weight for a second.......
And she was already being propped up by two heffers holding on to her left arm.

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Sometimes art does imitate life ...
funny how that works ....

hillweekend-i8475.jpg

How the fuck are leftists going to spin this now?
  • Coughing fits on TV, cant even make a speech
  • Cant even do an interview after the speech because of coughing fit
  • Coughs something up in water during the speech
  • Caught having seizure on camera
  • Disappearing during events
  • Disappearing during debates
  • Disappearing for weeks at a time
  • Needs an earpiece to do an interview on CNN
  • So called bodyguard caught with some medical device
  • Right out collapses on camera, cant even make it into her van
I don't even care if she is sick or not, but voters should know if the person they are voting in to lead them is capable of doing the job, and if they are actually voting for a VP or not?

If she is not fit to run a campaign she is not fit to be president. This is not some conspiracy theory tier BS anymore and the bullshit media needs to stop. Imagine Trump having these types of incidents...

They played an interview of hilary on Fox.....and if you look at it...she is resting against the back of the chair...her weight is leaning back in a way that is not normal.....

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Wow, a Hitlaryette alibiing Hillary. That must be true then, you'd never lie about it.

I grew up in Michigan in the great white north, so I wasn't born to dealing with southern heat. I lived the majority of my adult life in the DC area and south of there. I've never once had anything remotely like that happen ever

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

She's a mess. This isn't allergies, or coughing spells. She is not a well person. She couldn't walk, lost her shoe as they tried to get her to stay up long enough to get her in the car. It was the same head bobbing lack of control as in her other seizure. She is not healthy, and if elected, she won't be the one running things.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

She clearly stumbled

She was standing still. Started to faint.

Yep, shes standing still, then she wobbles and her knees buckle. The aides drag her to the van and shove her in like a bunch of cops depositing a criminal into a paddy wagon.

If that ain't fitting I don't know what is.

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back