🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?
Liberalism. It's debilitating.

I wonder if she could be diabetic.

Yeah, you aren't supposed to drink if you are a diabetic.
so how are they gonna get her on and off air force one? Human Crane?

Too slow for such a busy job. Maybe this:

human-cannonball.jpg

Crooked Hillary's "rope a dope" fainting bullshit was to take the pressure off of her stupid comments about "deplorable Americans" that won't vote for the bitch.

I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

She clearly stumbled

She was standing still. Started to faint.

Yep, shes standing still, then she wobbles and her knees buckle. The aides drag her to the van and shove her in like a bunch of cops depositing a criminal into a paddy wagon.

If that ain't fitting I don't know what is.

Hillary is just Jesus to them. They believe Hillary over their eyes

Starting to sound like the North Koreans

Exalted leader is in fine health and spent the rest of the day climbing Mt Everest

She plans to go out in the Siberian outback with Putin and whoop his ass shooting and chopping wood

This getting more bizarre every week. Can this woman even make to November, much less her coronation? It’s too blatant for even her media enablers to ignore any longer.

Who is investing one or two billion in campaign funds on her? It’s like an Al Davis mindset --- “Just win baby!” --- we’ll worry about the details later.

Godspeed Madame Secretary.....
America is pulling for you.
Anyone who bids God speed to the wicked is partaker of their evil deeds. See 2 John 2:11
Aww, come on now. That is not what John 2:11 means and you know it.
It is to be taken literally. There is no confusion whatsoever on what John meant. Obey the Word of God and disregard the opinions of men. God isn't asking for your opinion. He wants your obedience. Obedience to the Word of God. His ways are higher than our ways. If we do not obey the Word of God we will suffer the consequences.

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?
Liberalism. It's debilitating.

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

I've heard that, I have no personal knowledge either way
I cant get just one ...... easily..

pictures hillary step stool into van pictures hillary step stool into van - Google Search

I'm not sure what to make of that. It can be hard for older people to get into cars. I'm not criticizing your view. On the other hand, given that Democrats constantly criticize Republicans for aging, I have no issue with not giving her the benefit of the doubt. They were relentless with Reagan. OK, so he can't think of eight things at once like when he was younger. And? And now, they're going after Trump for it. Their hypocrisy reeks

She actually collapsed getting into that van.....and what is with the sunglasses when she came out of Chelsea's apartment? Normally politicians want you to see their eyes...what did they shoot her up with?
I'll bet she'd been crying, knowing that this kind of conversation would be going on nationwide. I'd be crying, too.

Interesting. Another liberal who's defending her by saying she's not up to being President. I don't think you people get the nuance of defending people. Your story has to make them look better than what you're defending them from ...
You don't get where I'm coming from. I hate her, and until some IMBECILES put Trump up for Republican nominee I had absolutely no intentions of ever voting for her. What I say in support of Hillary is actually just a refutation of Trump.

What is her illness?

it is in her illegally deleted emails

What is her illness?

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Head trauma, blood thinners, Parkinsons, Alzheimer's, alcoholism, blurred vision, vertigo, lying, LBP, HBP, obesity........many others hidden from USA.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm not sure what to make of that. It can be hard for older people to get into cars. I'm not criticizing your view. On the other hand, given that Democrats constantly criticize Republicans for aging, I have no issue with not giving her the benefit of the doubt. They were relentless with Reagan. OK, so he can't think of eight things at once like when he was younger. And? And now, they're going after Trump for it. Their hypocrisy reeks

She actually collapsed getting into that van.....and what is with the sunglasses when she came out of Chelsea's apartment? Normally politicians want you to see their eyes...what did they shoot her up with?
I'll bet she'd been crying, knowing that this kind of conversation would be going on nationwide. I'd be crying, too.

Interesting. Another liberal who's defending her by saying she's not up to being President. I don't think you people get the nuance of defending people. Your story has to make them look better than what you're defending them from ...
You don't get where I'm coming from. I hate her, and until some IMBECILES put Trump up for Republican nominee I had absolutely no intentions of ever voting for her. What I say in support of Hillary is actually just a refutation of Trump.

Saying she was crying because the Trump supporter meanies insulted her is no way to defend a Presidential candidate. And wow, the things she says about them ...

I heard her handlers told her how many days there are before she has to face Trump one-on-one in a debate and she fainted dead-away.

:p

No you are merely demonstrating your early onset senility.

Looks like they are going to wire Hillary up bigtime for the debate,,,guess we will see about 30 wires going from Hillary's head to a couple of machines.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

Apparently you never had an exhaustive schedule except sit in your ass playing Rambo with your key board. Maybe you are an obese, deplorable and miserable woman. Then you don't know what you are taking about.
When I was working I traveled a lot both here and overseas. At least 4x times I didn't make it to my hotel room and passed out in my rental car. I was between the age of 35 to 50 yo. I semi retired at 51.

Hillary plane don't have a bed and not made for luxury like that asshole.
Trump has bed where he can sleep and take a nap in between his schedules.

Actually Crooked Hillary was struck down by God after millions of "deplorable Americans" went to church this morning and prayed that the Lord smitten her for blasphemy against His people.

Forum List

Back