🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

QUOTE="Rexx Taylor, post: 15259891, member: 52839"]:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
[/QUOTE]

Yep, she has some real health issues. I watched a few videos and something struck me- it appears to be slightly overcast, and certainly not real bright, but Hellary seems to be the only person wearing sunglasses.....hmm. How will the bulldyke hold up during a long, heated debate under bright lights? I can't wait to see!

Hillary only person in these 2 pictures wearing sunglasses- the female aide appears to be holding her arm-
image.jpeg

Orange clown has no sunglasses nor anybody holding his hand-
image.jpeg

Looks like they are going to wire Hillary up bigtime for the debate,,,guess we will see about 30 wires going from Hillary's head to a couple of machines.

The hillary.exe is not responding.
  • Close the program
  • Wait for the program to respond

You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

Apparently you never had an exhaustive schedule except sit in your ass playing Rambo with your key board. Maybe you are an obese, deplorable and miserable woman. Then you don't know what you are taking about.
When I was working I traveled a lot both here and overseas. At least 4x times I didn't make it to my hotel room and passed out in my rental car. I was between the age of 35 to 50 yo. I semi retired at 51.

Hillary plane don't have a bed and not made for luxury like that asshole.
Trump has bed where he can sleep and take a nap in between his schedules.
LOL. Literally.
Poor Hillary, doing the people's work and doesn't even get a little nappypoo.

You've been on it?
And you really think it's ok for a candidate that is constantly stumbling, having to rest for days, etc. Can meet the every day demands of President?
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

Apparently you never had an exhaustive schedule except sit in your ass playing Rambo with your key board. Maybe you are an obese, deplorable and miserable woman. Then you don't know what you are taking about.
When I was working I traveled a lot both here and overseas. At least 4x times I didn't make it to my hotel room and passed out in my rental car. I was between the age of 35 to 50 yo. I semi retired at 51.

Hillary plane don't have a bed and not made for luxury like that asshole.
Trump has bed where he can sleep and take a nap in between his schedules.

QUOTE="Rexx Taylor, post: 15259891, member: 52839"]:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.

Yep, she has some real health issues. I watched a few videos and something struck me- it appears to be slightly overcast, and certainly not real bright, but Hellary seems to be the only person wearing sunglasses.....hmm. How will the bulldyke hold up during a long, heated debate under bright lights? I can't wait to see!

Hillary only person in these 2 pictures wearing sunglasses- the female aide appears to be holding her arm-
View attachment 89059

View attachment 89060[/QUOTE]

Allergies cause light sensitivity, you know.

tomorrow on MSNBC: our top story this morning,,,,Hillary Clinton has overheated again, but Donald Trump is still a racist !!!!

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

They don't cause fainting.

View attachment 89059

View attachment 89060

OldLady said:
Allergies cause light sensitivity, you know.[/QUOTE]

View attachment 89059

View attachment 89060

Her future is so bright, she has to wear shades. :lol: Just kidding.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?

Her symptoms are that she's regularly coughing up a lung, her face looks like a patient in a hospital, she has very poor control over her motor skills and she's regularly unable to keep her balance.

Give me any possible diagnosis where that's nothing the country should be concerned about in a President

What is her illness?

View attachment 89059

View attachment 89060

Allergies cause light sensitivity, you know.[/QUOTE]

Do they also cause you to faint? Interesting that she is the only person with "allergies" at the memorial.

Forum List

Back