🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

here she's loaded into the van. looks woozy and almost falls. overheated my ass

Yes...what state was she in when she got out of the van?

Cameras were obviously banned when they took her to Chelsey's apt. But she clearly was fainting when they were putting her in the van. It looked like she had fainted from watching her feet between the SS people and aides who were trying to get her into the van. They literally had her propped up vertically before even trying to get her into it. This is terrible for her campaign. It was only 80 degrees. If it had been 90+ maybe, but nobody else in that crowd was passing out. Terrible optics. I suspect a private physician pumped her full of adrenaline so she could walk out of the building and wave to the crowd.

As I pointed out last week or the week before, this is why she didn't go to Louisiana and Mexico...two very easy calls for any candidate to do...but she didn't because she feared this happening........there was no way to avoid the 9/11 memorial.....

One question that should be asked in every one of these many, many, many, many "ZOMG, Hillary's DYING!!!!!" threads (but that would be spamming, though the threads apparently are not) is this:

Why do you people imagine the DNC would field a genuinely ill candidate for President? :wtf:

I don't expect an intelligent answer, but I'll put the question here anyway.

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?
Liberalism. It's debilitating.

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.

Walking out of a building at 9:30 am is like playing 36 holes at 95+?

If you have the time and want to see just what a flip flopper and corrupt sleaze Swillary actually is . . . this is a pretty good video.

What is her illness?

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried."

If you're trying to tie this to Trump, I'm pretty sure he was orange because of something that came out of a bottle to make him look tanned. But sure, I'm good with a Doctor certifying that. Though he isn't orange anymore

I hope she recovers, I don't support Clinton for President, however I don't wish anything I'll upon her.

Well it could be that she was bored and did not want to be late for the egg salad so she faked it. I suppose!

One question that should be asked in every one of these many, many, many, many "ZOMG, Hillary's DYING!!!!!" threads (but that would be spamming, though the threads apparently are not) is this:

Why do you people imagine the DNC would field a genuinely ill candidate for President? :wtf:

I don't expect an intelligent answer, but I'll put the question here anyway.

Why....because she told them she was running and hid her ailments from everyone to do it.....and she has the power to crush her opposition as bernie found out....she doesn't take chances, all of her people are in control at the DNC now........shultz fixed the primary, the Attorney General fixed the investigation..that is how the clintons do it.....

A Hillary quote, "It's time for America to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity." Lol.

tumblr_o50y3vaTa11rdwbnqo1_500.gif

No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

Walking out of a building at 9:30 am is like playing 36 holes at 95+?

No. Charmin said he sees people passing out during Golf. I don't. Nevet seen it?

And now......now .... now.... (echo) (echo)
Warming up in the bullpen (echo)

Smoking Joe Biden........

And the Trump bots are shocked shocked I say into silence.......
we can already vision Trump on the right podium,,and an empty chair by the left podium.

Where is Clint Eastwood?
This just in from CNN: Due to the unexpected fainting incident in New York an hour ago,,,the Hillary Clinton Campaign rally scheduled for September 17 at the Flint City McDonalds parking lot has been cancelled.

Liar like most of these right wing nuts...... Im watching CNN right now and I didn't not see your bullshit.

Her next campaign schedule is Sept. 12/16 in Dayton, Ohio. Why didn't they cancel that idiot.

Wow, the Communist News Network didn't report it. Must not be true then ... :lmao:

CNN did report on their website that she was "helped" into her car. Did you see that on CNN TV or did you miss the story entirely?

Did you read Rex liar post and my post liar? But let me repeat it for you......
Rex Taylor said..... He saw it on CNN that Hillary cancelled her campaign schedule Sept. 17.
I'm watching CNN I didn't saw it. But her schedule for Sept. 12 is not cancel.
Are you listening? Why do you deplorable people lie?

Forum List

Back