🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

hillary-hacking-cartoon-.jpg

you know,,it feels like 100 now in Florida,,,I dont see anyone passing out on the sidewalks,.....i guess then Hillary wont be campaigning here anymore.

And what part of Florida are you located? Miami, Key B and Orlando are mid 80s.
Naples,,,and its pretty hot/steamy today,,,the only ones who are overheating are squirrels.

YOU ARE A BIG LIAR. It's mid 80s in Naples and it's raining with thunderstorms asshole.

e708977402350c44c7bf703974f7d23f.jpg

I thought the questions about her health were nothing but a right wing conspiracy.

How was Donald and the deplorable able to get her to faint in low 80 degree weather?

This also just in,,,,Hillary has cancelled her rally at some elementry school in Orlando for Sept. 22. reasons unknown

She's planning on swilling some down on that day.
another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

LOL Bunnys R Us event.. OMG.. you can't make this stuff up.

This also just in,,,,Hillary has cancelled her rally at some elementry school in Orlando for Sept. 22. reasons unknown

another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

There's a Bunny's Are Us store? I must go there.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton falls ill at 9/11 memorial, later says 'feeling great'

Hillary Clinton Fell Ill at 9/11 Memorial: Sources

how many more you need? Fox reported it originally more than 3 hours ago. Because the search engines tried to hide it until they couldn't didn't mean they hadn't.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.

we can already vision Trump on the right podium,,and an empty chair by the left podium.

Where is Clint Eastwood?
This just in from CNN: Due to the unexpected fainting incident in New York an hour ago,,,the Hillary Clinton Campaign rally scheduled for September 17 at the Flint City McDonalds parking lot has been cancelled.

Liar like most of these right wing nuts...... Im watching CNN right now and I didn't not see your bullshit.

Her next campaign schedule is Sept. 12/16 in Dayton, Ohio. Why didn't they cancel that idiot.

Wow, the Communist News Network didn't report it. Must not be true then ... :lmao:

CNN did report on their website that she was "helped" into her car. Did you see that on CNN TV or did you miss the story entirely?

Did you read Rex liar post and my post liar? But let me repeat it for you......
Rex Taylor said..... He saw it on CNN that Hillary cancelled her campaign schedule Sept. 17.
I'm watching CNN I didn't saw it. But her schedule for Sept. 12 is not cancel.
Are you listening? Why do you deplorable people lie?

OK, fair enough, I thought you were talking about her fainting. CNN did report it though they downplayed it

Anyone want to bet she cancels the debate because of her non-existent health problem?

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton falls ill at 9/11 memorial, later says 'feeling great'

Hillary Clinton Fell Ill at 9/11 Memorial: Sources

how many more you need? Fox reported it originally more than 3 hours ago. Because the search engines tried to hide it until they couldn't didn't mean they hadn't.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.
Google SCRUBS anything and everything negative about Helly Seizure Clinton

Where is Clint Eastwood?
This just in from CNN: Due to the unexpected fainting incident in New York an hour ago,,,the Hillary Clinton Campaign rally scheduled for September 17 at the Flint City McDonalds parking lot has been cancelled.

Liar like most of these right wing nuts...... Im watching CNN right now and I didn't not see your bullshit.

Her next campaign schedule is Sept. 12/16 in Dayton, Ohio. Why didn't they cancel that idiot.

Wow, the Communist News Network didn't report it. Must not be true then ... :lmao:

CNN did report on their website that she was "helped" into her car. Did you see that on CNN TV or did you miss the story entirely?

Did you read Rex liar post and my post liar? But let me repeat it for you......
Rex Taylor said..... He saw it on CNN that Hillary cancelled her campaign schedule Sept. 17.
I'm watching CNN I didn't saw it. But her schedule for Sept. 12 is not cancel.
Are you listening? Why do you deplorable people lie?

OK, fair enough, I thought you were talking about her fainting. CNN did report it though they downplayed it
Of course they did.

There's a Bunny's Are Us store? I must go there.
well at least the bunnys are saved!!! Hillary would of purchased all of them. whew!!!

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....which you say she is.....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Hillary likes to dress like Mao Tse Tung.
Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs.
Show us!

Talking about deplorable.
Yes, you fit that description perfectly!
Your post makes you a genuine example.

Forum List

Back