🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I thought the questions about her health were nothing but a right wing conspiracy.

How was Donald and the deplorable able to get her to faint in low 80 degree weather?

Now they got little tiny darts, thru small blowguns. Tips smeared with all sorts of stuff. Was that Trump I saw walk past chewing on a straw from his big-gulp?

I didn't say anything about heat.

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

I am well. Therefore, no one follows me around with syringe ready. No one props me up. I walk without my knees buckling, head bobbing, shoe losing, or debilitating cough. I would like for my president to be able to do the same, since the president will be much busier than I am. Ill would mean I couldn't function properly. She can't function properly.

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not

I am well. Therefore, no one follows me around with syringe ready. No one props me up. I walk without my knees buckling, head bobbing, shoe losing, or debilitating cough. I would like for my president to be able to do the same, since the president will be much busier than I am. Ill would mean I couldn't function properly. She can't function properly.

Is someone talking to you?

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

They never stop trying, do the little dears? Again rather than address the actual issue that the woman looks like she belongs in a hospital bed, they try to twist the focus on releasing medical records as if that's the issue and it's both her and Trump and therefore a standoff.

Her health is failing quickly, she's not going to last two more months

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

Even Wapo admits there is an issue here...

Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign

Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign

hillary-bunker-small-ben-garrison_1_orig-600x275.jpg

This is a message board, Holmes. Anyone can join in the conversation. I didn't realize you were trying to get me alone in a booth with you. Now I'm creaped out

Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.
Ok...we agree to disagree.
There are bigger things than politics. JMHO

No, there really isn't. Would you say the same thing if Hitler or Saddam Hussein were ill?
Those are not political figures. They were tyrants. Evil to the core. And sworn enemies to the American people and the American way of life.
Bug difference.

How is Hillary any different?
I think it is time to digress from this line of discussion.
I'll thank you for permitting me to digress from this line of discussion

Let's review.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

This also just in,,,,Hillary has cancelled her rally at some elementry school in Orlando for Sept. 22. reasons unknown

She's planning on swilling some down on that day.
another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

There's a Bunny's Are Us store? I must go there.
well at least the bunnys are saved!!! Hillary would of purchased all of them. whew!!!

She is like Cruella Deville. She would make coats out of the bunnies and laugh maniacally about it.

Let's review.

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

One question that should be asked in every one of these many, many, many, many "ZOMG, Hillary's DYING!!!!!" threads (but that would be spamming, though the threads apparently are not) is this:

Why do you people imagine the DNC would field a genuinely ill candidate for President? :wtf:

I don't expect an intelligent answer, but I'll put the question here anyway.

It doesn't take a genius to understand that the DNC IS the Clintons. Just like FDR, who could not walk, WAS the Democratic party when he was first elected. Any other stupid questions?

Let's review.

I bet that the leaders of the Democratic Party are having a meeting on what to do with the Clinton campaign.

It is an open board. You just wish you could select whom may speak! I love it when ass swipes are thwarted.

Forum List

Back