🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Cr_9RqwUIAQHpYO.jpg

One question that should be asked in every one of these many, many, many, many "ZOMG, Hillary's DYING!!!!!" threads (but that would be spamming, though the threads apparently are not) is this:

Why do you people imagine the DNC would field a genuinely ill candidate for President? :wtf:

I don't expect an intelligent answer, but I'll put the question here anyway.

Why....because she told them she was running and hid her ailments from everyone to do it.....and she has the power to crush her opposition as bernie found out....she doesn't take chances, all of her people are in control at the DNC now........shultz fixed the primary, the Attorney General fixed the investigation..that is how the clintons do it.....

Ah, conspiracy then.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.
A Clinton double! Wow, I wonder if Trump has thought of this. Hillary passes away quietly at her daughter's home. Clinton supporters hustle a double out the door. Trump demands proof of identity. We may have a conspiracy theory that will top the Birther Theory.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.

She was taken away sick. The end.

They got her propped up against that terror pole. Yeah, regular over-heating. Should have worn a white hat.

This also just in,,,,Hillary has cancelled her rally at some elementry school in Orlando for Sept. 22. reasons unknown

She's planning on swilling some down on that day.
another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?
No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

Forum List

Back