🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?
Liberalism. It's debilitating.

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

Would it help Hillary if she released her full medical records?

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

ErEr4l4.jpg

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not

Can't make a claim? She didn't take a step before swooning, not at all. Damn, everything in the world just looks Democrat to you, doesn't it?

What is her illness?

He'd claim anything to help Hillary, it's just sad what liberalism does to a brain

The woman is sick.

"John McCain Must Release His Medical Records"

https://thinkprogress.org/john-mccain-must-release-his-medical-records-1ef6c1e43fe3#.qt1r92rxa

Damn hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
You're saying that she can't handle the stress.

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

What is her illness?

Her symptoms are that she's regularly coughing up a lung, her face looks like a patient in a hospital, she has very poor control over her motor skills and she's regularly unable to keep her balance.

Give me any possible diagnosis where that's nothing the country should be concerned about in a President

What is her illness?

What possible diagnosis could make the country unconcerned about those symptoms?

You're saying that she can't handle the stress.

No...the video of her coughing, stumbling and now completely losing conciousness on a cool day show she can't handle the stress....

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

Another idiot who missed what I was referring to at that moment in time....... :thup:

More deflections and lies from libtards.

When does it ever stop for you guys?

Can you ever be simply honest for a moment in your entire fucking lives?

I wont even touch the subject of your allergy to humility.

You are one dumbfuck liar. If its that serious why didn't they take her to ER? Apparently you never had a busy schedule so you do not know what you are talking about. Grow up dude.

Yes...what state was she in when she got out of the van?

Cameras were obviously banned when they took her to Chelsey's apt. But she clearly was fainting when they were putting her in the van. It looked like she had fainted from watching her feet between the SS people and aides who were trying to get her into the van. They literally had her propped up vertically before even trying to get her into it. This is terrible for her campaign. It was only 80 degrees. If it had been 90+ maybe, but nobody else in that crowd was passing out. Terrible optics. I suspect a private physician pumped her full of adrenaline so she could walk out of the building and wave to the crowd.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

Another idiot who missed what I was referring to at that moment in time....... :thup:

More deflections and lies from libtards.

When does it ever stop for you guys?

Can you ever be simply honest for a moment in your entire fucking lives?

I wont even touch the subject of your allergy to humility.

You are one dumbfuck liar. If its that serious why didn't they take her to ER? Apparently you never had a busy schedule so you do not know what you are talking about. Grow up dude.

They didn't take her to the E.R. because they want her to keep running, they had doctors in the car with her and waiting for her at the Apartment.........moron.

What is her illness?

If it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried

This Just In From ABC News: Hillary Clinton is attempting to call Gerald Ford. She plans to ask him for advice for hiding all of her ailments.

Forum List

Back