🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You've been on it?
And you really think it's ok for a candidate that is constantly stumbling, having to rest for days, etc. Can meet the every day demands of President?
You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

Apparently you never had an exhaustive schedule except sit in your ass playing Rambo with your key board. Maybe you are an obese, deplorable and miserable woman. Then you don't know what you are taking about.
When I was working I traveled a lot both here and overseas. At least 4x times I didn't make it to my hotel room and passed out in my rental car. I was between the age of 35 to 50 yo. I semi retired at 51.

Hillary plane don't have a bed and not made for luxury like that asshole.
Trump has bed where he can sleep and take a nap in between his schedules.

Constantly stumbling? Really?

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

I am well. Therefore, no one follows me around with syringe ready. No one props me up. I walk without my knees buckling, head bobbing, shoe losing, or debilitating cough. I would like for my president to be able to do the same, since the president will be much busier than I am. Ill would mean I couldn't function properly. She can't function properly.

Is someone talking to you?

This is a message board, Holmes. Anyone can join in the conversation. I didn't realize you were trying to get me alone in a booth with you. Now I'm creaped out

I am very proud of you. You have finally internalized my gender. I thought you would never retain the info. Good boy.

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not

I am well. Therefore, no one follows me around with syringe ready. No one props me up. I walk without my knees buckling, head bobbing, shoe losing, or debilitating cough. I would like for my president to be able to do the same, since the president will be much busier than I am. Ill would mean I couldn't function properly. She can't function properly.

It is an open board. You just wish you could select whom may speak! I love it when ass swipes are thwarted.

I'm still creaped out, lonelaughedat was trying to be alone with me. Shudder

So, the videos clearly show she has issues! Now the question is are they physical or chemical?

This is a message board, Holmes. Anyone can join in the conversation. I didn't realize you were trying to get me alone in a booth with you. Now I'm creaped out

I am very proud of you. You have finally internalized my gender. I thought you would never retain the info. Good boy.

You're an effeminate male who can't man up to what you say. Your gender is dubious

No, I said it only will if "it's credible, current and explains the symptoms everyone sees regularly on video with an explanation as to why no one needs to be worried"

Let's review.

You say that Hillary is seriously ill.

I say you don't know that and neither do I.

I call for her to release her full medical records.

You say that I will do or say anything to help Hillary.

I ask if you think releasing her medical records will help her.

You can't answer directly.

What's wrong with this story?

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton falls ill at 9/11 memorial, later says 'feeling great'

Hillary Clinton Fell Ill at 9/11 Memorial: Sources

how many more you need? Fox reported it originally more than 3 hours ago. Because the search engines tried to hide it until they couldn't didn't mean they hadn't.

Yea, you're right Swimmer boi, it didn't happen. The video of her collapsing getting into the car is fake....you people are unbelievable!

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.
Google SCRUBS anything and everything negative about Helly Seizure Clinton

Excellent observation.

You're an effeminate male who can't man up to what you say. Your gender is dubious

Let's meet up sometime. I'd like to see what a real man looks like.

I see the talking points are trickling in/out. They think releasing some hacked up medical report will cover todays sidewalk collapse. They intend to demand T-rump do same......and what about those tax records?

So obvious......just follow the posters........

This also just in,,,,Hillary has cancelled her rally at some elementry school in Orlando for Sept. 22. reasons unknown

She's planning on swilling some down on that day.
another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

There's a Bunny's Are Us store? I must go there.
well at least the bunnys are saved!!! Hillary would of purchased all of them. whew!!!

She is like Cruella Deville. She would make coats out of the bunnies and laugh maniacally about it.
another one coming in,,,,Hillary has cancelled a campaign event at one of the cemeteries in Rockland, Illinois.
I wonder why.

Sorry, I thought your defense of Hitlery was directed at the people reading it. So, do you need people to hold you up, or are you well also?
You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

So are you well, or do people have to drag you around all day too?

So, the videos clearly show she has issues! Now the question is are they physical or chemical?

Both. Alcoholism can and usually does lead to all kinds of medical problems.

She's going downhill so fast though. Doesn't that point to something like Parkinson's where they've been masking the symptoms for a while and now it's too far for them to conceal it? Serious question, I don't really know that much medical. I'm a techie

Forum List

Back