🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.

A Hiltlery worshipper would know, thanks for cluing me in

I'm sure we "Deplorables" can depend upon CNN to tell us the truth:

CqpELazVIAEqa9O.jpg

LOL!

There is some dickface on CNN and a left wing woman saying ALL of the reports about stupid liar in pants suits health have all been illegitimate. ALL of the reports put out by big bad Fox News and questions by Trump have ALL been a part of the "ALT RIGHT" conspiracy.

However, TODAY's episode is the ONLY situation that "may" need to be addressed.

There is Wolf Blitzer, towing that line.

Oh, we know if not for that video that has went viral, they would have been claiming that there is NOTHING that happened.

LOL!!!!!
It will just be a little slip. Liberal media will run block.

LOL!

There is some dickface on CNN and a left wing woman saying ALL of the reports about stupid liar in pants suits health have all been illegitimate. ALL of the reports put out by big bad Fox News and questions by Trump have ALL been a part of the "ALT RIGHT" conspiracy.

However, TODAY's episode is the ONLY situation that "may" need to be addressed.

There is Wolf Blitzer, towing that line.

Oh, we know if not for that video that has went viral, they would have been claiming that there is NOTHING that happened.

LOL!!!!!
It will just be a little slip. Liberal media will run block.

Until the next episode, then the next and then the next....these things won't stop they will only get more frequent.

She could have had a hypoglycemic episode! She was all fine and happy when she emerged from Chelsea's multi million dollar crib. Is Hill a rat a diabetic?

She shouldn't have to release her medical records. I don't know how ill she is but I do know that the coughing and whatever happened today is not a sign of good health.

Releasing her medical records will mean nothing. If it turns out she is healthy, then the opposition claims the records are a lie, if it shows she is really ill, she will lose the election. She can't win either way.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

You said I would do anything or say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Is someone talking to you?

This is a message board, Holmes. Anyone can join in the conversation. I didn't realize you were trying to get me alone in a booth with you. Now I'm creaped out

I am very proud of you. You have finally internalized my gender. I thought you would never retain the info. Good boy.

You're an effeminate male who can't man up to what you say. Your gender is dubious

Let's meet up sometime. I'd like to see what a real man looks like.

Is your favorite so far "July?"

What?

That you're a partisan shill.

That they can't even mask her symptoms which are severe over a prolonged period of time is clearly a serious issue. You'd get that if it was a Republican. I gave you the option of naming any option which would explain her symptoms which isn't serious, and you couldn't do it.

As for what's wrong with that I only said releasing her medical records would only help if they are current, credible and explain her symptoms and you don't get it, all I have is your stupidity

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

Really? You never seen one passed out at golf course? Maybe you play those indoor or mini golf. Maybe you have not seen people passed out at the airport either. Dude you are tickling me. Or Maybe you have not seen people passed out during hot weather in California. Dude I don't lie. You may want to google to help yourself.

Breaking:

Chinese doll maker pulls Hillary Bobblehead off American market.

Customers complaining that while the heads did bobble, the dolls remained standing long after they should have tipped over.
The dickface on CNN suggested that episode that frightened the shit out of the stupid left wing reporter woman was her "joking around."

Good God they are fucking dumb.

The word's out it wasn't fainting but a seizure.

Watching the video (the second one from the different angle) it looks like she is seizing and then starts to collapse. It looks like her head is jerking
She's all fucked-up!

She certainly has something going on health wise
yah, she cant walk very far without assistance
Debates will be 90 minutes under hot lights. How will she hold up. Bet her campaign wants her sitting and will try to have it that way. I would make her feeble, fat ass stand. Lights could be like an interrogation room and debates could expose her lies.

He's playing word games trying to tie this to calling for Trump's medical records. Trump isn't coughing a lung or losing motor skills functions. I agree exactly what you said. I'm not particularly calling for either to release their medical records

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

You said I would do anything of say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

Really? You never seen one passed out at golf course? Dude you are tickling me. Maybe you have not seen people passed passed out during hot weather in California.
You may want to google to help yourself.
She was on a golf fucking course? Fuck you.

Forum List

Back