🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.
Trump IS going to be POTUS. You moving to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Not going to happen.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

You said I would do anything of say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

There's nothing wrong with being a chick! Peep.

Well, not if you ARE a chick ...

I wasn't saying in the sense that being a "chick" is an insult. I was saying in the sense that his rant was what a chick would say, not a guy

In the vid, she's leaning against that concrete post. Her hands are behind her, palms against the post, leaning her body against it for support.

In the pic that LGS posted, her face looks very puffy, her hair is shit again, no makeup. It's like she fluctuates between looking wretched/unkempt to looking good.

Something
is wrong with her. Period. She fainted from the heat? Give me a break. Why does she always wear long sleeves and pants, even in the heat?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures.

So the leftists will now have to up the ante on Trump, but what hasn't he been accused of by now?

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

another just came in !! ABC News: Due to Hillary's numerous fainting spells this week, Hillary Clinton has cancelled her rally at the Tampa "Bunny's Are Us" Superstore. More on this story as soon as humanly possible.

Lucky bunnies..

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.
Trump IS going to be POTUS. You moving to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Not going to happen.
It's going to happen. I'm not sorry that you can't face reality. Stay away from bridges on election day, amigo.

I am thinking she may very well be diabetic. I have seen people (family and friends) go through episodes. Where they need a shot or a cookie or something.

If you're diabetic you have a better handle on it, especially if you're running for potus with docs at your fingertips. You don't let yourself get to the point where you need food or a shot. Nope.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Dense.

Damn, you are a chick

There's nothing wrong with being a chick! Peep.

Well, not if you ARE a chick ...

I wasn't saying in the sense that being a "chick" is an insult. I was saying in the sense that his rant was what a chick would say, not a guy

He's peeping? :D

Dense.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?

OMG, that's just sad, you've never gone out with a girl. Your father should have had this talk with you a long time ago. You see, girls are great, but they are different than guys. See your dad for the details. But you weren't trying to get me alone in a booth with you because you're gay, you just gave up. Just so you know, it's still completely creapy

Dense.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You do sound like a chick though...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

Forum List

Back