🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

So she faints from heat exhaustion when the thermometer hits 75, what's the big deal? It's not like she's trying to get the most stressful and demanding job in the world for 4 years at her age.

In the vid, she's leaning against that concrete post. Her hands are behind her, palms against the post, leaning her body against it for support.

In the pic that LGS posted, her face looks very puffy, her hair is shit again, no makeup. It's like she fluctuates between looking wretched/unkempt to looking good.

Something
is wrong with her. Period. She fainted from the heat? Give me a break. Why does she always wear long sleeves and pants, even in the heat?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures.

She's a drunk too?

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Many times.

again ....the video...you can see how woozy hillary is...she almost falls backwards....they manage to steer her towards the van and then she falls.

Fox News: Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Early Due To 'Medical Episode'; UPDATE: She Felt Overheated

Fox News: Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Early Due To 'Medical Episode'; UPDATE: She Felt Overheated

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

Mid 60's?

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

He's peeping and chirping away, like an angry chick.

1684890.main_image.jpg

Dense.

You said I would do anything of say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?

OMG, that's just sad, you've never gone out with a girl. Your father should have had this talk with you a long time ago. You see, girls are great, but they are different than guys. See your dad for the details. But you weren't trying to get me alone in a booth with you because you're gay, you just gave up. Just so you know, it's still completely creapy

Don't want to say? I get it.

Dense.

You said I would do anything of say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?
You do sound like a chick though...

I do? How's that?

Forum List

Back