🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

You are too dishonest to admit that her releasing her medical records...if she is seriously ill....will hurt her campaign.

I want to know if she is or is not seriously ill. Whether it hurts her campaign of not.

News flash. I'm OK with Tim Kaine or Biden or Warren or Sanders being the nominee. You stupid, stupid man.

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.

Knowing she's on the razor edge of being busted and put on trial for so much, Cankles feigns illness to "gracefully" withdraw from the race without admitting anything. Now watch and see who George Soros tells you "progressives" who will be tasked with trying to pick up the shattered little bits of the 2016 campaign.

Kerry?

Fauxahontas?

A random black Muslim female who is both articulate and cleans up nice?

This is a message board, Holmes. Anyone can join in the conversation. I didn't realize you were trying to get me alone in a booth with you. Now I'm creaped out

I am very proud of you. You have finally internalized my gender. I thought you would never retain the info. Good boy.

You're an effeminate male who can't man up to what you say. Your gender is dubious

Let's meet up sometime. I'd like to see what a real man looks like.

Is your favorite so far "July?"

What?

Subway commercial. I'm in a temporary place and I have to watch commercials right now. Sucks

In the vid, she's leaning against that concrete post. Her hands are behind her, palms against the post, leaning her body against it for support.

In the pic that LGS posted, her face looks very puffy, her hair is shit again, no makeup. It's like she fluctuates between looking wretched/unkempt to looking good.

Something
is wrong with her. Period. She fainted from the heat? Give me a break. Why does she always wear long sleeves and pants, even in the heat?

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

You said I would do anything of say anything that would help Hillary.

I called for her to release her full medical records.

You said she is seriously ill. You KNOW it.

I asked you if releasing her records would help her, in your opinion.

You said yes....if blah blah blah.

I called you out for bullshit when I then said:

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

I am thinking she may very well be diabetic. I have seen people (family and friends) go through episodes. Where they need a shot or a cookie or something.

The long clothes are to prevent psychological scaring for the rest of us. We might turn to stone if we see too much. That and they are covering up health issues, duh.

So, the videos clearly show she has issues! Now the question is are they physical or chemical?

If by chemical you mean like drugs or drinking, I think that it was 9:30am Sunday morning points to physical. Granted that's not proof

Alcoholics will drink any time of day. Rules of etiquette do not apply.

Well, that's why I say it's not "proof," it's possible, but isn't it more likely the longer the day goes on?

If you think that Kaine, Biden, Warren or Sanders are going to win at this point if she drops out, you're the stupid, stupid man. You don't actually, which is why you're trying to prop up her failing campaign

I think any of them could beat Trump if they were to enter the race any time before the first debate and probably even after that.

You don't understand the demographics.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.
Trump IS going to be POTUS. You moving to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Incorrect. I have not called for Trump's medical records. That would be DEFLECTING.

So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

Seriously, you're saying that wasn't a reference to Trump? I don't know when you look dumber, when you lie like here or when you're not lying and actually believe it

Already explained. I was calling you out for being wrong about my intentions. Pay attention.

You explained shit. The question again, "So what where you driving at when you said, "You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?""

Dense.

"You believe it will help her to release a full medial report? Did you just say that?"

I had no thought of Trump in mind. I was calling you a bullshitter, bullshitter.

Damn, you are a chick

There's nothing wrong with being a chick! Peep.

Dense.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

It is so amusing to watch the libs desperately attempting to dismiss this incident.:lol:

Get in line for you bucket.:D

buckets.jpg

Forum List

Back