🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

That's cool. You guys are gonna run with that aren't you. Nice work.

Huh? wtf are you babbling about? Look at the vid, no one around her seems overly concerned, it's just routine for them. Really? Passing out is routine? Since when?

Bing does, too.
Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton falls ill at 9/11 memorial, later says 'feeling great'

Hillary Clinton Fell Ill at 9/11 Memorial: Sources

how many more you need? Fox reported it originally more than 3 hours ago. Because the search engines tried to hide it until they couldn't didn't mean they hadn't.

Where did I say it didn't happen? I asked where the coverage was. I looked for it on Fox News, and got nothing.

So just give up looking because Fox doesn't cover it....

Your avatar is well suited for your intentional obtuseness. The OP claimed that Fox News was covering the story. I checked Fox, and did not see it. I also noted that there was nothing on MTP. You can continue trying to babble if you want, but you just make yourself look like an even bigger dumbass.
Google SCRUBS anything and everything negative about Helly Seizure Clinton

They can't remove this.

VIDEO

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

Huh? wtf are you babbling about? Look at the vid, no one around her seems overly concerned, it's just routine for them. Really? Passing out is routine? Since when?

You are making that up. That is you being a freak and making shit up.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

Mid 60's?

The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

Hillary's drunk . . . again.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.
Trump IS going to be POTUS. You moving to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Bookmarked for future entertainment.
Take a picture of it too.

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

OK, since you're too lazy a fuck to Google it yourself, here's the video. Watch it

Video shows Hillary Clinton collapsing after 9/11 memorial

I saw the video. You cannot make any claim about whether or not she is ill from watching that video.

You want her to be ill. I get it. But...you have no idea whether she is or is not. Neither do I. That is why I have not
claimed that she is not ill. Get it, stupid?

I am well. Therefore, no one follows me around with syringe ready. No one props me up. I walk without my knees buckling, head bobbing, shoe losing, or debilitating cough. I would like for my president to be able to do the same, since the president will be much busier than I am. Ill would mean I couldn't function properly. She can't function properly.

Is someone talking to you?
It is an open board. You just wish you could select whom may speak! I love it when ass swipes are thwarted.

I'm talking to you... So far all you've been posting is your deplorable life style.

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?
She's a Weeble.

Try turning on the TV Einstein...

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

You lose.
There was no bet, and at the time, no post from CNN. I was waiting for someone I TRUSTED to report it. And as long as I've got your attention, she's been sick for two weeks and she couldn't stop,so it's not that surprising she'd "have a spell," as my grandmother would have put it.

That's fine, as long as she admits to the American public why she has spells and is honest about the fact that she has spells.

Let the public decide if that's important. Don't hide it from them and decide for them if it's important.

Lordy.

This is basic stuff. My kid can understand it.
"As long as she is honest with the public..."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't think she's drunk. Either way, it's not good.

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Work up for a 68 year old female who faints includes a thorough physical/neurological/cardiology evaluation; and going through the algorithm of:

A-accident/trauma
E-Epilepsy/seizure
I-intoxication(drugs, alcohol, poisons
O-other, i.e. Cardiac arrhythmia, anemia, vasovagal faint
U-uremia, hyper/hypoglycemia

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

Mid 60's?

The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

The temperature was reported to be in the low 80's.

Anything at all to take attention away from the thousands who died.

That alone ought to disqualify her from so much more than "election".

There are the choices, it was real and disqualifying or it was faked to deflect attention from the memorial which, to normal people, would be disqualifying but, hey' we're not talking about normal people here. We're talking about Democrats.

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Forum List

Back