🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..

Alcoholism leads to lots of medical issues. Numerous, numerous health issues.

chris----do not express that fact as if you have INTIMATE
knowledge----but you are right

What are you guys, the weathermen? :p

Nice distraction from the fact Hillary is in bad health, has been trying to hide it, just dropped like a tranqualized 'hildabeast'...but they can't hide it now.

As alcohol dependence gets worse, physical symptoms of long-term heavy drinking can develop. You may:

• Not feel hungry, not eat well, and lose weight.
  • Notice tiny blood vessels on your skin that look like spider webs (spider angiomas).
  • See swelling or redness of the palms of your hands.
  • Have redness on your face, especially your nose and cheeks.
  • Have repeated infections and skin sores (abscesses).
  • Have less interest in sex. Men might also notice shrinkage of the testicles and impotence.
  • Have sore or upset stomach (gastritis).
  • Feel numbness and tingling in your feet or hands.
  • Be unsteady when on your feet.
  • Have liver problems, such as cirrhosis.

The word's out it wasn't fainting but a seizure.

Watching the video (the second one from the different angle) it looks like she is seizing and then starts to collapse. It looks like her head is jerking

Wife's been in the medical business and on first viewing, (after I said watch her faint), she immediately said "seizure".

By watching that video.. It's a seizure? Was she there in front of her?
Do you have to Lie to make your points like some of these people here?

So, the videos clearly show she has issues! Now the question is are they physical or chemical?

If by chemical you mean like drugs or drinking, I think that it was 9:30am Sunday morning points to physical. Granted that's not proof

Alcoholics will drink any time of day. Rules of etiquette do not apply.

Be careful Chris, I'll have to put you over my knee.....ahem there are different type of alcoholic. Maintenance alkie will be more on schedule. Like only after dark.....if possible. Trust me.

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

That's cool. You guys are gonna run with that aren't you. Nice work.

Huh? wtf are you babbling about? Look at the vid, no one around her seems overly concerned, it's just routine for them. Really? Passing out is routine? Since when?

Hillary's drunk . . . again.

I think the medication she is taking even has a warning about taking it with alcohol. She ignores the warning. :alcoholic:

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Yes, indeed.

Another strike against her.

Damn, you are a chick

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?
You do sound like a chick though...

I do? How's that?

Read your posts as if you're a guy

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

I agree, but it could be a combination. Easy to see the booze after your husband has disgraced you so badly. Then does it again at DNC convention with a bullshit love story speech.

Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

Mid 60's?

The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

The temperature was reported to be in the low 80's.

Liar.

"Although overcast, temperatures were in the high 70s Sunday morning in New York City, with roughly 40 percent humidity, according to the Weather Channel."

Sun wasn't even out.

An 'overheated' Hillary Clinton is 'feeling great' after leaving NYC 9/11 ceremony early

I don't think she's drunk. Either way, it's not good.

Why not? For those of us who have lived with alcoholics and watched them die from their disease, she displays ALL the classic symptoms.
I feel for you.

true chris------what happened to her COULD be from chronic
alcoholism------but there are all sorts of other possibilities.

Sure, but that's my theory on why she's so ill.

I agree, but it could be a combination. Easy to see the booze after your husband has disgraced you so badly. Then does it again at DNC convention with a bullshit love story speech.

People who know her well have said that she likes to drink. She's even bragged about her drinking abilities, and others have witnessed her being drunk too.

Who wants a president that has to be dragged on and off planes, dragged around to summit meetings and press conferences? The world is already taking advantage of our current weakness in the WH.
Will she be seen only on cool days with low humidity? She's starting to resemble Fidel Castro, being propped up long enough to prove he's still alive.

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

trump-body-4.jpg

1. HAIR: Micro-implants harvested from the body of a rare Albanian Sasquatch (1984)
  2. SKIN: Full-body melanoma removed; multiple skin grafts (2003)
  3. EYEBROWS: Furrow-enhancement surgery (1998)
  4. BRAIN: Holistic cerebral-shockwave therapy and intercranial-tissue massage (2010)
  5. EYEBALLS: Patient is 80% blind in both eyes, requires very large letters to see words, including own name (diagnosis made 1968)
  6. MOUTH: Unlockjaw, never treated (condition first observed at birth)
  7. CHIN: Diagnosed as formally withering; extensive nerve damage; cannot sustain any further punishment (2012)
  8. CHEST: Chest pains brought about by excessive puffing, treated with nitroglycerides (ongoing)
  9. LUNGS: Punctured lungs, suffered when Mr. Trump was in one of the Twin Towers on 9/11 and valiantly held up the North Tower for three entire minutes while many potential victims evacuated (2001)
  10. INTESTINES: Intestinal blockage caused by swallowing unwanted infant whole; blockage dissolved with acids and barium solution (1986)
  11. HANDS: Excessively soft hands due to lack of manual labor; occupational therapy and putty strengthening exercises prescribed (1976)
  12. FINGERS: Bovine influenza contracted via excessive anal groping (1985)
  13. RECTUM: Removal of own head from rectum (first occurrence 1993, recurrence biannually)
  14. PENIS: Botched penile “girthening” (performed by Muslim doctor; settlement not disclosed) (1980)
  15. SCROTUM: Chapped scrotum; treated with advanced laser moistening; dyed pure gold for cosmetic effect (2000)
  16. HIPS: Double hip replacement; both hips replaced with solid-gold bricks at the insistence of patient; acute, chronic pain and agitation resulting (1981–present)
  17. FEET: Fallen arches brought about by excessive golf-cart-pedal depressing (2014)
  18. UNDER FEET: Surgical removal of final scraps of Atlantic City economy (1990)
Donald Trump’s Actual Medical Records
He's standing.

Low 70's and no humidity and the heat caused her to seize?? LOL Hhahahahahahahaha Liberoidals and their lies..

Forum List

Back