🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

When it happened it was 79. The next hour it went up to 82.
Mid 60's?

The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

The temperature was reported to be in the low 80's.
Even at 79 degrees you shouldn't overheat, unless you're wearing thick clothing or standing in direct sunlight. As far as I know, it's mostly shady at the memorial.

You also have delirium tremens (seizures) when you try to stop drinking. It is recommended that you be admitted into a medical facility if you are a chronic drinker and trying to quit.

They would have had to have been the nominee in the spring and early summer. Trump is tied with Hitlary in the polls, you're just fantasizing

You really don't understand the demographics. Trump is losing badly.
Trump is going to smash Hillary. Watch.

Trump will not become POTUS.
Trump IS going to be POTUS. You moving to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Bookmarked for future entertainment.

Agreed, it was ridiculous. Parasites never leave their hosts

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..
I agree, but it could be a combination. Easy to see the booze after your husband has disgraced you so badly. Then does it again at DNC convention with a bullshit love story speech.

People who know her well have said that she likes to drink. She's even bragged about her drinking abilities, and others have witnessed her being drunk too.
She may like to drink but this witch has obvious medical issues.

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..
I agree, but it could be a combination. Easy to see the booze after your husband has disgraced you so badly. Then does it again at DNC convention with a bullshit love story speech.

People who know her well have said that she likes to drink. She's even bragged about her drinking abilities, and others have witnessed her being drunk too.
I have read about this as well. But that only be another health issue combined with the others.

She did not faint.
:lmao:

10038.gif
LMFAO...se my Weeble post dude.

Feel stupid, huh?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?
You do sound like a chick though...

I do? How's that?

Read your posts as if you're a guy

You ought to do that. And...now that you you have been reminded several times you will. Isn't it great?

Hell of a few days for Hillary. She looked like shit when interviewed by Matt Lauer. She insulted 25%of the electorate, then had to apologize. Then she had a seizure in public.

Donald needs to just sit back and watch Hillary implode.

Dems went to bed with a whore and woke up with da aids.

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

Really? You never seen one passed out at golf course? Dude you are tickling me. Maybe you have not seen people passed passed out during hot weather in California.
You may want to google to help yourself.
She was on a golf fucking course? Fuck you.

Wrong. She was in New York.
Holy shit

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Yes, indeed.

Another strike against her.

Wow.

That's pretty bad.

She's down the road from me, I'm going to bring her some chicken soup.

I don't like her politics at all, but she really needs to rest for the next 6 weeks

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

That's cool. You guys are gonna run with that aren't you. Nice work.

You sound dejected, LL. Are you worried?

Nope. I am bored. The bullshit flies so easily with some of you freaks.

If she is ill and needs to drop out, her replacement will carry on.

lol @ power hungry Hitlery stepping down. Over her dead body. Which seems to be becoming more and more likely. :omg:

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

When it happened it was 79. The next hour it went up to 82.
The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

The temperature was reported to be in the low 80's.
Even at 79 degrees you shouldn't overheat, unless you're wearing thick clothing or standing in direct sunlight. As far as I know, it's mostly shady at the memorial.

First...I think overheating and dehydrating are good possibilities.

She may also be suffering from some serious illness.

Yiu raise a good question, though. Does she wear a Kevlar vest?

Gross! Hillary Clinton Caught Coughing Phlegm Wad Into Glass At Rally
Watch the shocking video!

At the end you can see the ball of nasty phlegm when they slow down the video

Forum List

Back