🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Thank you. Deplorable worked out so well for Hitlery. Thank you for keeping the debacle alive and well for the Independents to mull over. You're a peach.

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

man,,,
seeing that it makes perfect sense why she is always hiding from
any real press conferences

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.
Your name needs to be changed to Charmin.

Wipe this.

fat-ass.jpg

When Gary Johnson was told about Hillary's episode at 9-11 memorial he replied, "What's 9-11?"

Jan. 1992 President George HW Bush collapsed and vomit in Japan........ He collapsed and had a massive stroke. Wait wait wait....... He still alive.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

Hey Chris.. the National Enquirer agrees with you.. They broke the John Edwards story so I don't discount their political stories:

Now she's turned to food and booze in a desperate bid to cope, gobbling prescription meds and mixing them with alcohol — a potentially lethal combination that has caused her butt to balloon since the Democratic National Convention!

hillary-clinton-health-secrets-10.jpg

Hillary Clinton — Secret Health Crisis Behind Violent Rages

Dingbats on Parade!

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.
:booze:

This is fucking ridiculous. Let's be honest, the only individuals who support Crooked Hillary are people who hate America.

The Crooked Hillary people said she was "overheated." :p

This is fucking ridiculous. Let's be honest, the only individuals who support Crooked Hillary are people who hate America.

And people who want free stuff bought with other peoples hard earned money......used to buy votes for corrupt democrat politicians....

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton remains on daily blood thinners, something her husband previously revealed. Clinton takes Coumadin, the brand name for the blood thinner warfarin. She also takes Armour Thyroid for her hypothyroidism, antihistamines and Vitamin B12.
Clinton has no known drug allergies, does not smoke, use tobacco products or illicit drugs and drinks occasionally, according to Bardack, who also details her exercise regime: yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

What utter bullshit. Hillary DOES NOT DO THOSE THINGS...not a chance in hell.

DAIN BRAMAGED...

...and, based on her 'barking' episode, DISTEMPER.

:p

Here's the current temp @ 3pm with 38% humidity which means NO HUMIDITY
Manhattan, New York, NY
Sun
Partly Cloudy
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 38%
Wind: 9 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

And...... Is that supposed to prove your idiotic behavior?

LMAO You sound a bit insane.. over the edge.. Perhaps your lithium dose needs adjusting.. I hear Helly has plenty .. being you love her so much, call her up.. I'm sure she cares about little drunks like yourself.

Forum List

Back