🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..
Maybe it's both. She's too stubborn and corrupt to quit her small habit while taking all sorts of prescriptions that advise against booze. One small champagne or bloody mary knocks her on her ass. :badgrin:

Last edited:
she looks debilitated-------something wrong with Hillary

You claimed to be a reg. nurse and you make that kind dumbshit assessment?
Or are you a glorified nursing aide?

I never claimed to be a nurse. My assessment is accurate.
No physician would GUESS based on the little information
available. I am not convinced of the PARKINSON's theory or the ALCOHOLISM theory. I am not suggesting that either is right or wrong

Media kept in the dark:

In addition, according to Politico Playbook quoting USA Today’s Eliza Collins–Clinton’s pool reporter on Sunday–“the campaign kept her in the dark about Clinton’s whereabouts.”

UPDATE 11:15 A.M. ET

More media are confirming that Hillary Clinton had a medical episode.

Follow
Myles Miller

✔@MylesMill

.@HillaryClinton was helped into a van when she fainted and@realDonaldTrump was informed about it before others,@jamesfordtv reports.

Liz Kreutz

✔@ABCLiz

Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts

10:17 AM - 11 Sep 2016

UPDATE 10:55 A.M. ET

Breitbart News has obtained video of a Hillary Clinton staffer, pool press secretary Varun Arund, saying he does not know what was happening with his own candidate at the 9/11 memorial.

“Is the motorcade still here?” a female reporter asked Arund.

“I don’t know,” the Clinton staffer responded.

“Is Scooby still here? Is Scooby still here? Is there any way you could go to the street and just check if Scooby is still here and let us know?” the reporter followed up.

“I don’t have any updates,” Arund, Clinton’s spokesman, said. “Sorry.”

The video, which was shot by Breitbart News’ Jennifer Lawrence, ends with the female reporter confirming that the Clinton campaign has blocked reporters from leaving the area they were kept in.

“Since we can’t walk to the street…” the female reporter said, before the video cuts off.

Video: Hillary Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early, Dragged into Van - Breitbart

UPDATE 10:29 A.M. ET

Ed Henry is reporting that Hillary Clinton’s campaign is purposefully keeping reporters in the dark.

Follow
Ed Henry

✔@edhenry

Press pool says reporters "being kept completely in the dark" about why @HillaryClinton abruptly left 9/11 eventhttps://twitter.com/albamonica/status/774971801038364672 …

10:06 AM - 11 Sep 2016

Follow
Ed Henry

✔@edhenry

Press pool says reporters "being kept completely in the dark" about why @HillaryClinton abruptly left 9/11 eventhttps://twitter.com/albamonica/status/774971801038364672 …
Video: Hillary Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early, Dragged into Van - Breitbart

We all know that Hillary is the primary reason 200 Million People,and 56 Million aliens for other planets are going to watch the debate,,,,To See If Hillary,,,,Farts, Brain Freeze, Pees, Poops, Faints, Inadvertantly Curses, Nose Bleed, Head Spasms, Coughs, Burps, Vomits, etc. Live On TV !!

I don't think she's drunk. Either way, it's not good.

Why not? For those of us who have lived with alcoholics and watched them die from their disease, she displays ALL the classic symptoms.

Well....her nose and face not red?

Make up. Besides, that doesn't happen to everyone. Have you seen Billy Clinton lately though? He's looking pretty rough.

1hillary.jpg

Look at her bloodshot eyes. Medical Doobies?

Bullshit! No such thing. He just had an upset stomach.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.
l0fb.gif

The next 24 hours will be worth watching....if there is something seriously wrong....she will quietly dissapear to get medical attention......

or....it will be worse............

"Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says"

No, it’s just another example of conservatives having a desperation episode.

What a relief. For a minute I thought Hillary actually had a 'medical episode.' Now I know it was just made up by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Did you hear anything about the press not being allowed to leave?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Like CNN calling Fox News liars, until the video surfaced.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Sounds to me like she doesn't have the stamina to be POTUS.

Maybe she can take the cool dry days and Bill can be president on warm, not really humid days..

I wonder if she received that emergency shot one of her handlers always has ready.

MSNBC apologists are saying it is hot and humid in New York. :p It is a beautiful day today in the New York Metro area!

Forum List

Back