🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

It seems to me that her guards and assistants know that
she is not well-----they seem to know----it was not a surprise
to them
If this was unexpected the Secret Service has the call and would have whisked her off to a hospital. Hillary has zero say so in telling what the SS to do in matters of her welfare while in the field like that.

yes----they seemed to be not at all alerted-----like it was something they expected

BREAKING: Hillary's "doctor" doesn't have an M.D., only a Ph.D. - in robotics!
View attachment 89064
:eusa_shifty:

Lie.

"
Here are five things to know about
Dr. Bardack:

1. She is board-certified in internal medicine.

2. She serves as the director of internal medicine for Mount Sinai Health System at CareMount Medical in New York state.

3. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine.

4. She has been Ms. Clinton's personal physician since 2001.

5. She earned her medical degree at New York University School of Medicine in New York City. She went on to complete her residency in internal medicine at New York Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, also located in New York City."

Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack? 5 things to know

Here is 1 thing to know about Hillary's health:

1) She had a "health scare" this morning and had to be taken away from a 9/11 memorial. She can be seen wobbling and being helped into a van and she lost her shoe.

I detest the bitch, and yes she had an "episode". But someone lied and I'll point that every time from either side.

Well, both candidates are near or are 70 years old and Kaine would be a lot better president then Trump or Pence. Remember, you're voting for a ticket. I think Hillary will be fine but we all have to remember this for both candidates.

Kaine was governor and a senator this means he has more executive experience then Trump does.

How will Kaine do in the debates against Trump?

It is unlikely that he'll face trump as Hillary should be more then well enough, but I think he'd do ok.

No doubt the weather today in Connecticut was the nicest in about a month! Almost perfect temperature and humidity. There was a hot spot in Manhattan though. :p

34hi43s.jpg

Well, both candidates are near or are 70 years old and Kaine would be a lot better president then Trump or Pence. Remember, you're voting for a ticket. I think Hillary will be fine but we all have to remember this for both candidates.

Kaine was governor and a senator this means he has more executive experience then Trump does.

Trump will get Eastwood's empty chair or an occupied wheelchair. Kaine will get Pence.

It is unlikely that he'll face trump as Hillary should be more then well enough, but I think he'd do ok.

But if she's not, wasn't that the whole point in nominating a giant like Kaine, or did she follow Obama's playbook and select the dumbest reamaining guy since both Barack and Biden weren't available

Hillary collapses the same minute WTC first tower collapsed 15 years ago.

Lefties, this is opportunity for you to claim how she felt the patriotism and connection to the fallen on that day.

Alcohol affects your brain/neurological system, your stomach/colon, your liver, your kidneys, your heart. It's a poison basically. Why you feel sick and throw up when you drink is because your stomach is expelling poison
:alcoholic::booze::puke3::sad:

Trump will get Eastwood's empty chair or an occupied wheelchair. Kaine will get Pence.

Empty chair with an earpiece on it so Soros can still call in his answers

Is anyone else seeing that she is going back to Chappaqua without reporters? Anyone outside the place seeing if there are any doctors arriving or will there be people there to see if they sneak her into a hospital?

Forum List

Back