Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Did you hear anything about the press not being allowed to leave?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

CNN’s Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn’t Know Where She Was
Here ya go Bozo
CNN's Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn't Know Where She Was - Breitbart

Coming from Breitfart? The thats dumb. What an idiot. If you fainted do you know where you are?

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

They didn't go to the ER because then everyone would be certain it was serious.

Here's the current temp @ 3pm with 38% humidity which means NO HUMIDITY
Manhattan, New York, NY
Sun
Partly Cloudy
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 38%
Wind: 9 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

And...... Is that supposed to prove your idiotic behavior?

LMAO You sound a bit insane.. over the edge.. Perhaps your lithium dose needs adjusting.. I hear Helly has plenty .. being you love her so much, call her up.. I'm sure she cares about little drunks like yourself.

Stop eating paint chips.
When you feel resistance, stop pushing the Q-tip in ffs!

Did you hear anything about the press not being allowed to leave?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Well, you can google it without wasting my time educating you. Do that.

No you brought up the issue. Not me. Now prove it.

This from CNN......she was out of sight of the Press Pool for an hour and a half......

CNN's Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn't Know Where She Was - Breitbart

There ya go Char. 2aguy did your work for you. Thank you guy. :)

Coming from Breitfart? From Breitfart? They didn't know where she was? But was the media banned from following her van? Common guys... Tickle me some more.
Oh wait conspiracy satellite found her waving in from of an apartment.
Keep trying.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

Yes, she buckled at least twice then fell on the street and lost her shoe as she entered the car, it's very clear

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

They didn't go to the ER because then everyone would be certain it was serious.
SS has the call in life issues in the field. Hillary has no say. This tells me they were prepped for this to occur.

This from CNN......she was out of sight of the Press Pool for an hour and a half......

There ya go Char. 2aguy did your work for you. Thank you guy. :)

LadyGunslinger beat me by a heartbeat....she had doctors waiting for her......took them an hour and a half to pump her full of drugs to get her on her feet....

And this supposed to be credible? You are making me puke. Any link to prove all these lies?

CNN’s Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn’t Know Where She Was
Here ya go Bozo

Coming from Breitfart? The thats dumb. What an idiot. If you fainted do you know where you are?

Well yeah, I'd know that I was in the spot I was in immediately prior to hitting the ground. Where do you go when you faint, Disney World? :uhoh3:

And don't like Breitbart? Try one of the hundreds of others that caught the incident, and the press who said they were detained.

The MSM thinks they can cover this up. FOX just had an afro-american whining about The Donald's tax return when the topic of Crooked Hillary's medical issues came up. The dems are like robots programmed by kids who just learned BASIC. :p

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?

Gotcha, without knowing which illness it is, how can we know that coughing up a lung, losing motor control and collapsing is bad? Pure conjecture ...

:lmao:

What a tool

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

What is her illness?
She could have the flu, for all anyone knows.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.
:lmao:

10038.gif

Understood.

Stumbled? It looks more like her knees buckled and she couldn't stand on her own.

They had her propped up against that pillar behind her. Should couldn't even stand on her own, and then when it cam time to move into the van, she couldn't get the job done. Her legs buckled underneath her. They practically carried her into the van.

Forum List

Back