🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

She's toast. No way can she risk having a debate with Trump. She'll be out of the race within days.

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?
She could have the flu, for all anyone knows.

Chronic flu?

well, my thread just surpassed the 1000 mark in record time! what do I win?????
epa000369604-us-senator-hillary-clinton-poses-with-the-german-media-FF5KCB.jpg

Best video available>>>>>>>

I missed this incident, having been busy, but there are many threads about what happened so I'm now sort of up to date on the situation.

They say she became overheated with weather, but this is another strange health incident in public for Hillary.

I'm wondering if this is a ruse on her part? Get the attention, bury 9/11 and make it all about her? After all, she did not get taken to an ER. Just to Chelsea's apartment and now she feels just fine?

What liberals will believe, boggles the mind

I'm wondering if this is a ruse on her part? Get the attention, bury 9/11 and make it all about her? After all, she did not get taken to an ER. Just to Chelsea's apartment and now she feels just fine?

Gracie, you are being unreasonable. Crooked Hillary and the MSM have been covering up her medical problems for years. This is the last thing they wanted. If you have ever been to an ER, that is the not the place to go for someone with known, chronic medical issues.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.
:lmao:

10038.gif

Understood.

Stumbled? It looks more like her knees buckled and she couldn't stand on her own.

They had her propped up against that pillar behind her. Should couldn't even stand on her own, and then when it cam time to move into the van, she couldn't get the job done. Her legs buckled underneath her. They practically carried her into the van.

No practically about it. There's a closeup video of her feet on the way to the van. She is literally being dragged/carried, as all you can see are the soles of her shoes.

Gracie, you are scaring me. Crooked Hillary and the MSM have been covering up her medical problems for years. This is the last thing they wanted. If you have ever been to an ER, that is the not the place to go for someone with known, chronic medical issues.
I watched the vid. That is NOT "feeling unwell". That is SICK and UNFIT to be our POTUS. But...MSM has to protect their she-devil.

I don't think so Gracie. Her health has been a negative talking point, and I don't think she would want to call any more attention to it that it already has garnered. There is something wrong with her. As it becomes more evident, I don't think the voters need a specific diagnoses at this point. Her symptoms alone show she isn't fit enough for the rigors of POTUS.

Forum List

Back