🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I'm wondering if this is a ruse on her part? Get the attention, bury 9/11 and make it all about her? After all, she did not get taken to an ER. Just to Chelsea's apartment and now she feels just fine?

Gracie, you are scaring me. Crooked Hillary and the MSM have been covering up her medical problems for years. This is the last thing they wanted. If you have ever been to an ER, that is the not the place to go for someone with known, chronic medical issues.
I watched the vid. That is NOT "feeling unwell". That is SICK and UNFIT to be our POTUS. But...MSM has to protect their she-devil.

If what you were saying then was sarcasm, I don't think it came through clearly enough

Good thing she lost that shoe.

Now she needs to lose all the rest of the shoes with the round heels if she ever hopes to stop tipping over at inopportune moments.....

A douchebag interviewed by Woof Blitzer said people faint all the time, it is no biggie. :p

I'm wondering if this is a ruse on her part? Get the attention, bury 9/11 and make it all about her? After all, she did not get taken to an ER. Just to Chelsea's apartment and now she feels just fine?

I don't think so Gracie. Her health has been a negative talking point, and I don't think she would want to call any more attention to it that it already has garnered. There is something wrong with her. As it becomes more evident, I don't think the voters need a specific diagnoses at this point. Her symptoms alone show she isn't fit enough for the rigors of POTUS.
Unfortunately....I don't think even this will stop her supporters.

Gracie, you are scaring me. Crooked Hillary and the MSM have been covering up her medical problems for years. This is the last thing they wanted. If you have ever been to an ER, that is the not the place to go for someone with known, chronic medical issues.
I watched the vid. That is NOT "feeling unwell". That is SICK and UNFIT to be our POTUS. But...MSM has to protect their she-devil.

If what you were saying then was sarcasm, I don't think it came through clearly enough
Yes, it was sarcasm.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

The media didn't know where she was for an hour and a half......

Who said that? you and your Breitfart. Give me a fucking break. Why not make it 5 hours? You posted lie after lies. Aligning yourself with these assholes.... You really really disappointed me.
You also claim media was banned from following her van but you cannot prove it.

She is now resting at her home in Chappaqua. It is unclear whether she will make a fundraiser in California on Monday.

I zoomed in on that video,,,i swear I saw 3 gerbils running out of her pants before she fell on her face.

well, my thread just surpassed the 1000 mark in record time! what do I win?????

The whole nation wins if she doesn't become the president...

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

Best video available>>>>>>>

I missed this incident, having been busy, but there are many threads about what happened so I'm now sort of up to date on the situation.

They say she became overheated with weather, but this is another strange health incident in public for Hillary.

It's yet another lie by the left. It was only 82 degrees or so in NYC. She can't stay in public for more than 20 minutes without having a physical or mental breakdown of some sort. Once in a while she can do a staged event that they can prep her for with meds.

She's done, but if she does show up to the debates she will get slaughtered by the Donald. I hope she does show up. I doubt she will step down even if her health is worse than we think. In her mind she is the queen and it's her time to sit on the throne. Besides, Dems will vote for Hillary even if she is paralyzed from the neck up.

I am also about the reach the glorious 15,000 messages thingy! will I also get a prize for that?
tumblr_inline_ncqiykLuS01syf5wo.gif

well, my thread just surpassed the 1000 mark in record time! what do I win?????

The whole nation wins if she doesn't become the president...

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

and the left says Trump isnt fit? do we have any photos of Trump needing assistance just to walk?

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Forum List

Back