Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

Yes, she buckled at least twice then fell on the street and lost her shoe as she entered the car, it's very clear

She was out as they opened the van doors...you can see her slump........they were holding her up as they moved to the van and the SS Agent on the Right was caught off balance when he took her weight going off the curb......

According to a former Secret Service agent who reviewed the video, the detail was clearly rushing and did not expect for Clinton to leave at that time. The former agent noted that it is against Secret Service protocol for the protected individual to wait for a car to arrive. In the video, Clinton is leaning against the bollard as a black van pulls up.

It is also unusual for a detail leader to leave the protected individual's side, as a Secret Service agent, Todd Madison, is seen doing in the video, to open the van's doors. Opening the van is the site agent's job, according to the former agent; the detail leader's proper position is next to Clinton. The agent may have had little choice given the rushed nature of the departure.

The Secret Service declined to comment on the matter.

Secret Service may have broken protocol with Clinton’s early departure from Sunday 9/11 event

ecret Service appears to have broken protocol with Clinton’s early departure from Sunday 9/11 event

She tripped... says CNN

ykztz.png

...maybe she was tripping on LSD, but not on a curb.

Did you hear anything about the press not being allowed to leave?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Like CNN calling Fox News liars, until the video surfaced.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Sounds to me like she doesn't have the stamina to be POTUS.

Are you even paying attention? Provide a proof that media was banned from following her van. That's the point?
If its so serious why not call 911 then take her to ER In an ambulance?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

They didn't go to the ER because then everyone would be certain it was serious.
SS has the call in life issues in the field. Hillary has no say. This tells me they were prepped for this to occur.

It's incredibly naive to claim Hillary has no say.

Oh yes I forgot he has upset stomach...... Sarcastic maybe but I don't bullshit. Just because someone has over heated or fainted doesn't mean it's serious. That's my point.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.

They are pushing her inside like a doll. Reminds me Brezhnev in his last days. Americans were making fun of the USSR, now they are just about to elect somebody like Brezhnev themselves...

Well, looks like we 'deplorables' were right all along about her health. How are the partisan hacks going to spin this one?

May be God exists and has just punished her for saying nasty things about decent people?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Like CNN calling Fox News liars, until the video surfaced.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Sounds to me like she doesn't have the stamina to be POTUS.

Are you even paying attention? Provide a proof that media was banned from following her van. That's the point?
If its so serious why not call 911 then take her to ER In an ambulance?

The media probably couldn't follow her van because their vehicles were parked blocks away.

Oh please.. save your load of horse manure for your liberal zombieheads.. Coupled with all of her other medical issues, hiding for weeks, not doing campaign appearances, etc.. You liberoidals are INSANE if you think you can keep LYING about this... but go ahead.. you're about to lose a Presidential election.. lol

You are such a bullshit. And you have proof to all of your conspiracy crap? Hillary released her medical records so far Trump released his paper towel medical records.
Latest poll released today Hilary ahead of 6 points. But I don't stop you from dreaming.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

Your lips moved!

she looks debilitated-------something wrong with Hillary

You claimed to be a reg. nurse and you make that kind dumbshit assessment?
Or are you a glorified nursing aide?

I never claimed to be a nurse. My assessment is accurate.
No physician would GUESS based on the little information
available. I am not convinced of the PARKINSON's theory or the ALCOHOLISM theory. I am not suggesting that either is right or wrong

Didn't you posted several times that you are an RN in New Jersey? Then post something that make sense. And do not pretend to diagnose somebody when you were not even there.

can you just imagine if Hillary had to speak today? It would of sounded something like this? Today, ahh, 3000 years ago, uhh,,,15 people died in one of the worst airplane accidents since that Led Zeppelin thing blew up in the skies of Germany in 1876. {at that point, we would of just assumed that her brain had surcome to those 7 sniper bullets}

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

Yes, she buckled at least twice then fell on the street and lost her shoe as she entered the car, it's very clear

She was out as they opened the van doors...you can see her slump........they were holding her up as they moved to the van and the SS Agent on the Right was caught off balance when he took her weight going off the curb......

Clearly she collapsed. If you mean by "out" she lost consciousness, I'm not sure how you can tell that from the video

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

She will have drop out. Poor Bill...no more interns.

I wonder, if that Hillary's collapse could be pre-planned, so Dems would have a good reason to replace her with Biden or somebody else? Especially knowing about Wiki Leaks "surprises" coming up and her polls going significantly down lately? Dems never seemed to be caring a lot about the rules, one can expect whatever from them. And possible President Trump is just a nightmare for every Globalist in the world.

UPDATE 10:55 A.M. ET

Breitbart News has obtained video of a Hillary Clinton staffer, pool press secretary Varun Arund, saying he does not know what was happening with his own candidate at the 9/11 memorial.

“Is the motorcade still here?” a female reporter asked Arund.

“I don’t know,” the Clinton staffer responded.

“Is Scooby still here? Is Scooby still here? Is there any way you could go to the street and just check if Scooby is still here and let us know?” the reporter followed up.

“I don’t have any updates,” Arund, Clinton’s spokesman, said. “Sorry.”

The video, which was shot by Breitbart News’ Jennifer Lawrence, ends with the female reporter confirming that the Clinton campaign has blocked reporters from leaving the area they were kept in.

“Since we can’t walk to the street…” the female reporter said, before the video cuts off.

Video: Hillary Clinton Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early, Dragged into Van - Breitbart

Again from Breitfart? Is that supposed to be credible? Why not national enquirer?

I'm wondering if this is a ruse on her part? Get the attention, bury 9/11 and make it all about her? After all, she did not get taken to an ER. Just to Chelsea's apartment and now she feels just fine?

Forum List

Back