Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..
I agree, but it could be a combination. Easy to see the booze after your husband has disgraced you so badly. Then does it again at DNC convention with a bullshit love story speech.

People who know her well have said that she likes to drink. She's even bragged about her drinking abilities, and others have witnessed her being drunk too.
She may like to drink but this witch has obvious medical issues.

. . . . and I'm thinking maybe possibly even mental health issues as well? :uhh:

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

The media didn't know where she was for an hour and a half......

here is the official opinion------unless Hillary has a KNOWN reason for her "episode" today-----she must get a diagnostic
evaluation -----starting NOW

Apologized for what?

So...apologize for what?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

here is the official opinion------unless Hillary has a KNOWN reason for her "episode" today-----she must get a diagnostic
evaluation -----starting NOW

She should get a check up and appear for with that doctor later tonight...That would be a good idea.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

If she had a seizure disorder, she would be on medications that would block her seizures. She is drunk, I'm telling you. Drunks get dehydrated and have all kinds of problems from that, not to mention the other issues I noted.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?

Here's the current temp @ 3pm with 38% humidity which means NO HUMIDITY
Manhattan, New York, NY
Sun
Partly Cloudy
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 38%
Wind: 9 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

And...... Is that supposed to prove your idiotic behavior?

LMAO You sound a bit insane.. over the edge.. Perhaps your lithium dose needs adjusting.. I hear Helly has plenty .. being you love her so much, call her up.. I'm sure she cares about little drunks like yourself.

Stop eating paint chips.

Apologized for what?

So...apologize for what?

The media didn't know where she was for an hour and a half......

Drinking her 40.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
Four-score Men and Four-score more,

Could not make Humpty Dumpty where she was before.

Why was hilary the only person wearing those purple sun glasses? What is wrong with her eyes?

EXACTLY, it looks overcast and I have seen several pictures of the scene and she is the only one in sunglasses. Something is wrong with her....I mean more than just Hellary being Hellary.

Apologized for what?

So...apologize for what?

Sorry honey, I've already caught you lying and backed it up with a source. Put the rocks down, you live in a glass house.

Forum List

Back