🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

They didn't go to the ER because then everyone would be certain it was serious.
SS has the call in life issues in the field. Hillary has no say. This tells me they were prepped for this to occur.

It's incredibly naive to claim Hillary has no say.
She doesn't have a say. Law says the SS must protect them. Bush had the same problem on 9-11, I posted the sequence of events in the history topics. Bush wanted to fly back to DC but the SS overruled him. Over and over. He was furious. His Chief of Staff had to keep reminding him of what his mom told him - listen to your Secret Service agents.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

Like what? Show me anywhere where I lied and where you proof that I lied . IM FUCKING WAITING.

I already did honey, go back and read it.

Can we get this highlight of her foot dragging to Wolf so I can see his punim cave in on itself?

Also, she lost something from her pant leg... what is it?

She will have drop out. Poor Bill...no more interns.

I wonder, if that Hillary's collapse could be pre-planned, so Dems would have a good reason to replace her with Biden or somebody else? Especially knowing about Wiki Leaks "surprises" coming up and her polls going significantly down lately? Dems never seemed to be caring a lot about the rules, one can expect whatever from them. And possible President Trump is just a nightmare for every Globalist in the world.

Aw shut up immigrant.

Well..... a Racist bitch to boot.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Are you saying that her problem can be ignored?

Why are 10s of people helping her then?

You seems to be confused.

Why must you so brazenly lie? She hasn't "released" anything.

This is all she has "released".

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docu...2015-07-28_Statement_of_Health_-_LBardack.pdf

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

Like what? Show me anywhere where I lied and where you proof that I lied . IM FUCKING WAITING.

9df77d726b58a872b74b9c84eb07d5b5.jpg

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

They didn't go to the ER because then everyone would be certain it was serious.
SS has the call in life issues in the field. Hillary has no say. This tells me they were prepped for this to occur.

It's incredibly naive to claim Hillary has no say.
She doesn't have a say. Law says the SS must protect them. Bush had the same problem on 9-11, I posted the sequence of events in the history topics. Bush wanted to fly back to DC but the SS overruled him. Over and over. He was furious. His Chief of Staff had to keep reminding him of what his mom told him - listen to your Secret Service agents.

When has Hillary ever let the law get in her way?

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Like CNN calling Fox News liars, until the video surfaced.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Sounds to me like she doesn't have the stamina to be POTUS.

Are you even paying attention? Provide a proof that media was banned from following her van. That's the point?
If its so serious why not call 911 then take her to ER In an ambulance?

Because she is running for POTUS and has declared herself fit to take on the role. She doesn't want hospital employees telling the press what is actually wrong with her. And again, google "Where were the press when Hillary was whisked away" to see if they went with her or not.

Dude and you I ignore like the rest that she was seen waving without any help outside the apartment and even stopped to give the girl a hug. It doesn't look like she has a seizure.
Exhausted maybe but keep dreaming.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
She got a venereal disease from slick willy, maybe syphilis

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Excise taxes over income taxes all the way. That is what will make America great again...

America is already great

It's pretty bad when someone can't even be on their feet for 90mins without collapsing.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's at a hospital being checked out. That's something her campaign would certainly try hiding.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
She got a venereal disease from slick willy, maybe syphilis
when my engine overheats, it doesnt fall to the ground with a shoe falling off

Not saying it was a seizure, but you obviously haven't been around anyone that had a seizure. That is the classic symptom after they recover from it. They are very tired.

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Are you even paying attention? Provide a proof that media was banned from following her van. That's the point?

Because she is running for POTUS and has declared herself fit to take on the role. She doesn't want hospital employees telling the press what is actually wrong with her. And again, google "Where were the press when Hillary was whisked away" to see if they went with her or not.

Dude and you I ignore like the rest that she was seen waving without any help outside the apartment and even stopped to give the girl a hug. It doesn't look like she has a seizure.

I suggest everyone watch the video of her leaving the memorial on full screen. There is clearly a problem and it's time for her to discuss it. She was obviously having trouble standing up and nearly fell. The brief appearance, after she was likely treated, was likely an attempt at damage control. This shit is happening quite often. And she's taken to wearing sunglasses, which I bet is to hide the telltale signs of medication. Time to come clean. 80 degrees is not that hot, especially when you're not working or moving around much.

She's had past episodes of what looks like seizures, she has needed help walking and getting up stairs. Her staff has admitted that she tires easily, gets confused, and she has had long rest periods in between appearances. She is prone to coughing fits and basically looks like hell much of the time.

Twitter web player

Last edited:
It's pretty bad when someone can't even be on their feet for 90mins without collapsing.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's at a hospital being checked out. That's something her campaign would certainly try hiding.

That's why she's not at the hospital. They had a "reliable" doctor come to her.

I suggest everyone watch the video of her leaving the memorial on full screen. There is clearly a problem and it's time for her to discuss it. She was obviously having trouble standing up and nearly fell. The brief appearance, after she was likely treated, was likely an attempt at damage control. This shit is happening quite often. And she's taken to wearing sunglasses, which I bet is to hide the telltale signs of medication. Time to come clean.

Twitter web player

It probably to hide her eyes wandering all over the place as they typically do in Parkinsons' patients.

Forum List

Back