🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.

She's been sick for a long time. Flu doesn't last for months.

The polling after this incident should be interesting. Though most of the folks they poll get their info spun from corporate media and don't bother getting a full pic from the internets. . .

fainting in an elderly person is NOT the same as such an event in a teen standing at attention for 1/2 hour-------it is----actually--
a medical emergency.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.
That's something a Hiltard would say, of course. However, reality being what it is, Hillary is the one with the serious medical concerns. Your righteous indignation changes reality not one little bit.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

A few minutes? When she was here, she couldn't stop coughing. This isn't something new, this is something that's ongoing.

few minutes?

Nobody is convincing you to vote for Trump.

Only thing we're doing is proving you leftists, with HIllary on top, are liars.

The whole nation wins if she doesn't become the president...

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Maybe this is his "opening position" threaten tariff, get better deal for America. You pay $30K fee to buy foreign car in Malaysia 2001. Thats fair?

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.
Your lips moved!

As always.... You have nothing but your rotten deportable idiot.
Ewe are not my rotton deplorable idiot moron.

Your in denial. Read you post after post and look at yourself in the mirror.
"Your" is a word that denotes possession. " you're" is a word that means you are. Now if you can repeat " deplorable" like a parrot I have hope that you eventually will get " your" and " you're" right!

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Maybe this is his "opening position" threaten tariff, get better deal for America. You pay $30K fee to buy foreign car in Malaysia 2001. Thats fair?

It's fairer than you having to pay 30K in income taxes because... because the government wants your money. At least the excise taxes keep American businesses in America, which means people in America rather than China will have jobs, good wages and a place to work in.

Do you understand nuance?

few minutes?

That's something a Hiltard would say, of course. However, reality being what it is, Hillary is the one with the serious medical concerns. Your righteous indignation changes reality not one little bit.

Hillary Clinton could take the oath of office one day and drop dead the next and it would still leave America better off than having Donald Trump for president.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

Like what? Show me anywhere where I lied and where you proof that I lied . IM FUCKING WAITING.

9df77d726b58a872b74b9c84eb07d5b5.jpg

And is that supposed to prove that you a deplorable liar.
" you're" try " you're"

She is not well...

It's fairer than you having to pay 30K in income taxes because... because the government wants your money. At least the excise taxes keep American businesses in America, which means people in America rather than China will have jobs, good wages and a place to work in.

So you won't be willing to have your taxes increased to pay for Donald Trump's massive increase in defense spending?

So you won't be willing to have your taxes increased to pay for Donald Trump's massive increase in defense spending?

Hillary is the big war candidate, you idiot!

Trump wants the military services to be paid for by the ones receiving them, while not wanting to wage war everywhere to enrich the military industrial complex.

Try to keep up!

few minutes?

That's right.

Act like everything is normal. If you can just get her across the finish line.
Presidential Diseases

You should have went with Bernie eh? Well, hindsight is, as they say, 20/20.

Seriously people, Hillary won't be able to stand at the podium during her debates with Trump, that is if she bothers to show up at all. Here is Hillary collapsing again, she collapses and or has a coughing fit or mental seizure every day now. It's sad................

Quit pretending.

Forum List

Back