🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

That's right.

Act like everything is normal. If you can just get her across the finish line.
Presidential Diseases

You should have went with Bernie eh? Well, hindsight is, as they say, 20/20.

Maybe they would have had the DNC not rigged the election... and they are possibly still trying their everything to rig it even more, possibly with satanistic rituals this time. Raise the dead to vote for Hillary!

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? Just because she did not roll to the ground is that your medical expertise that it's a minor. Andthat they should just take her to an apartment?
You are brain dead stupid.
And do not try to deflect about donations.

Can we get this highlight of her foot dragging to Wolf so I can see his punim cave in on itself?

Also, she lost something from her pant leg... what is it?

Watch her head start bobbing just before she collapses. She had a seizure.

Watch media scramble for damage control... "Horrible weather today" :wtf:

VIDEO
Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.
Horse shit. 40% humidity is great. Try Florida 90 degree weather and 90% humidity. Even we don't pass out.

That's a good way to look at it. Either Hillary or Trump will lose, we'll be winners either way!

Actually we will only win if Trump becomes the president. Did you read this thread?

She is not well...

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Maybe this is his "opening position" threaten tariff, get better deal for America. You pay $30K fee to buy foreign car in Malaysia 2001. Thats fair?

Maybe, but obviously I'm not going to vote for someone on the premise that they are lying to me

It's not like she's doing anything texting whatsoever, like I said she has the energy and appeal of a slug

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.
Democrats won't change their vote but independents will.

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.
Wtf is gravelly?

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.
I think it's a venereal disease she got from slick Willy

If you read the thread, you know that I did as I've been pretty active in it. I agree that Hillary is a disaster. Problem is that Trump is also a disaster. I'm a free market capitalist. Trump isn't. It's sad how the party of Reagan full of optimism and confidence became the party of Trump full of pessimism and fear. If I don't laugh, I'll cry ...

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Maybe this is his "opening position" threaten tariff, get better deal for America. You pay $30K fee to buy foreign car in Malaysia 2001. Thats fair?

It's fairer than you having to pay 30K in income taxes because... because the government wants your money. At least the excise taxes keep American businesses in America, which means people in America rather than China will have jobs, good wages and a place to work in.

Do you understand nuance?

So you won't be willing to have your taxes increased to pay for Donald Trump's massive increase in defense spending?

I'd prefer not. How about shut down 7 departments, layoffs, no pension, pay cut, sell assets........then and only then.....raise taxes.

Somebody's in denial. :lol:

So she's being treated for pneumonia and she became dehydrated and over heated. Right.

And why weren't we told of this pneumonia before. That's a serious disease especially at her age.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.
Your lips moved!

As always.... You have nothing but your rotten deportable idiot.
Ewe are not my rotton deplorable idiot moron.

Your in denial. Read you post after post and look at yourself in the mirror.
"Your" is a word that denotes possession. " you're" is a word that means you are. Now if you can repeat " deplorable" like a parrot I have hope that you eventually will get " your" and " you're" right!

Thank you for admitting.,

Forum List

Back