🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Having a 68 and 70 year old running for president is super high risk. Can't we nominate younger people who will actually be able to fulfill their terms without croaking halfway through?

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.

Having a 68 and 70 year old running for president is super high risk. Can't we nominate younger people who will actually be able to fulfill their terms without croaking halfway through?

I used to like Mark Cuban, and then the dumbass started to back Clinton and constantly puts stuff on his Twitter feed defending her. It makes me wanna puke.

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.
That woman eats like an orphan. It's the Wild Turkey that's kicking her ass.

Like an orphan? Is that eating like Kasich?
When an orphan has a good meal placed in front of him/her. I should have been specific.

If her family gave a shit about her they would make her drop out of the race but they're just as selfish and power hungry as she is so they're willing to push her until she croaks.

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.
That woman eats like an orphan. It's the Wild Turkey that's kicking her ass.

Like an orphan? Is that eating like Kasich?
When an orphan has a good meal placed in front of him/her. I should have been specific.

I used to like Mark Cuban, and then the dumbass started to back Clinton and constantly puts stuff on his Twitter feed defending her. It makes me wanna puke.

Cuban's great. Would've loved to have seen him run. Don't think he cares that much though, he loves business.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?
She could have the flu, for all anyone knows.

Yea, she could. Or maybe she got sick eating green cheese from the moon....
maybe she just farted and the beans overheated her butt.

Did not expect that from you....very nice.

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.
I was kidding. I live in Charlotte where the temp can be 95 degrees and the humidity is 90%. When living here in Ft Worth like 2 weeks ago the temp is 108 and the humidity is 35%. Of the two, Charlotte is unbearable.

14233072_1106067752761591_9180119174063078440_n.jpg

Forum List

Back