🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.
14233072_1106067752761591_9180119174063078440_n.jpg

Eh, when you have hypothyroidism, your internal thermometer is constantly out of whack. When it's hot outside, they can be freezing. When it's cold, they can be just fine. Hypo is a real pain in the ass.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

I have taken coumadin for 10 years and have not had a seizure or fainted a single time.

Her Doctor said she has been battling pneumonia. Just reported.
That kills a lot of old people. She needs placed in the hospital.

Indeed. She should be hospitalized immediately...if she isn't, that's a damn good indicator that she doesn't really have pneumonia.

Yes, Doctor.

Heh, sorry, I forgot the sarcasm smileys there...lol

Was making fun of the right's endless conspiracy theories and it didn't translate well.

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.
A loopy kunt
now lets do the math,,,Hillary is about 80 degrees,,right? wouldn't it have to be 95 degrees outside before she over heats?

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.
Could it be Bill gave her HIV or syphilis?

Seriously people, Hillary won't be able to stand at the podium during her debates with Trump, that is if she bothers to show up at all. Here is Hillary collapsing again, she collapses and or has a coughing fit or mental seizure every day now. It's sad................

Disagree- it's not sad, it's fricken Hillary-ous. She is an evil woman and deserves to suffer and be publicly humiliated. I'd love to see her make a scene at the debates, coughing fit, dizziness, slurring words, fainting and pissing herself.

Eh, when you have hypothyroidism, your internal thermometer is constantly out of whack. When it's hot outside, they can be freezing. When it's cold, they can be just fine. Hypo is a real pain in the ass.
14207719_533348886851942_3364863605318082802_o.jpg

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.
either that or Bill lost his temper and threw a lamp at her head.

Seriously people, Hillary won't be able to stand at the podium during her debates with Trump, that is if she bothers to show up at all. Here is Hillary collapsing again, she collapses and or has a coughing fit or mental seizure every day now. It's sad................

Disagree- it's not sad, it's fricken Hillary-ous. She is an evil woman and deserves to suffer and be publicly humiliated. I'd love to see her make a scene at the debates, coughing fit, dizziness, slurring words, fainting and pissing herself.

looks like Huma will be standing next to Hillary on the debates, ready with her "Hospital Pans",,,,just in case

A loopy kunt
now lets do the math,,,Hillary is about 80 degrees,,right? wouldn't it have to be 95 degrees outside before she over heats?
Like I said she has the energy and the appeal of a slug...

Try Huma the Human Petri Dish.

looks like Huma will be standing next to Hillary on the debates, ready with her "Hospital Pans",,,,just in case

Do we really want a deteriorating old hag as commander-in-chief??

people with pneumonia.

hope you never get.

well, i kinda do.

then you may have some empathy.

but i doubt it.

14207719_533348886851942_3364863605318082802_o.jpg
Another one...

2vwy7h0.jpg

Forum List

Back