Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I will say that her health doesn't seem very good. Having said that, she can have Sjogren's disease, hypothyroidism, pneumonia and she STILL will beat dumbass Donald.
Not so sure of that. Health concerns are a legitimate concern. Hence why we should take a good look at the VP of each candidate It's also as legitimate a reason to wonder why Hillary won't release her health records as why we should wonder why Trump won't release his tax records. What are they hiding?

star-wars-quotes-yoda.jpg
An excellent idea. Do you live by that idea or do you use it as a weapon against others when it suits you?

I will say that her health doesn't seem very good. Having said that, she can have Sjogren's disease, hypothyroidism, pneumonia and she STILL will beat dumbass Donald.
Not so sure of that. Health concerns are a legitimate concern. Hence why we should take a good look at the VP of each candidate It's also as legitimate a reason to wonder why Hillary won't release her health records as why we should wonder why Trump won't release his tax records. What are they hiding?

I'm sure they're both hiding something.

Watch these two videos.

Here is the close up on her left shoulder. VIDEO

And here is her right pant leg.

At 0:12 second mark you can her a pop followed by metallic sound.

It could be the sound of the spring blowing out the back end of the diazepam injector. Watch how he puts his right hand on her left shoulder then begins feeling around - you can see him push like he's pushing the injector with his palm into her shoulder. At that moment is when she really begins faltering.
If he didn't line it up properly and it hit hard bone instead of soft flesh then the injector would blow the spring mechanism out the back end.
The spring is what bounced off Hillary's right pant leg. You can see it coming from behind the bollard in the slow-downed video.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

Back with your 7th grade debate tactics I see.

So you deny that you Trumptards around here think that Hillary Clinton's health questions will get people to vote for Trump?

Nobody on this board, but at the margin there are many who have not made up their minds, and yes, they will consider health issues.

The CNN medical consultant, normally a dem sympathizer, is pissed at the Crooked Hillary people for lying so much and for so long and is not fully buying the pneumonia diagnosis.

A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.
That woman eats like an orphan. It's the Wild Turkey that's kicking her ass.

Like an orphan? Is that eating like Kasich?
When an orphan has a good meal placed in front of him/her. I should have been specific.

Why does the first guy put his hands on kasichk food? Are these people all on dope?

Watch these two videos.

Here is the close up on her left shoulder. VIDEO

And here is her right pant leg.

At 0:12 second mark you can her a pop followed by metallic sound.

It could be the sound of the spring blowing out the back end of the diazepam injector. Watch how he puts his right hand on her left shoulder then begins feeling around - you can see him push like he's pushing the injector with his palm into her shoulder. At that moment is when she really begins faltering.
If he didn't line it up properly and it hit hard bone instead of soft flesh then the injector would blow the spring mechanism out the back end.
The spring is what bounced off Hillary's right pant leg. You can see it coming from behind the bollard in the slow-downed video.

Her toes are rubbing the pavement as they literally drag her into the van......funny as hell!

[
You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

She is going to be 70 next month, she is doing pretty well for a woman her age, and she should be wearing gym shoes not heels. I wonder if most of the younger adults in the US could keep up with her schedule, I doubt it. I think you might be jealous.

Her schedule of what? No press conferences in nearly a year? Show up at a few fund raisers during the week? Talk to a few reporters on your own plane for three minutes before going into a coughing fit and running away not to return?

SHOULD EVERYONE WHO CAME IN THE VICINITY OF CROOKED HILLARY'S BODY GET TESTED FOR LUNG DISEASES AND SHOULD THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FINANCE THE COSTS OF THE TESTS?

MSNBC is doubling down on the ridiculous "hot and humid" myth causing her to overheat. :p

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

Back with your 7th grade debate tactics I see.

So you deny that you Trumptards around here think that Hillary Clinton's health questions will get people to vote for Trump?

Nobody on this board, but at the margin there are many who have not made up their minds, and yes, they will consider health issues.

This one is all over even the leftstream media news. Given that her problems are becoming closer and more severe, this is going to do her in

Forum List

Back