🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

SHOULD EVERYONE WHO CAME IN THE VICINITY OF CROOKED HILLARY'S BODY GET TESTED FOR LUNG DISEASES AND SHOULD THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FINANCE THE COSTS OF THE TESTS
I'd never shake that hand she's been coughing into -- even if I were a democrat.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Sorry honey, I've already caught you lying and backed it up with a source. Put the rocks down, you live in a glass house.

Caught me lying? Show in my piss where I lie? I'm waiting.

Again, I already did. I also posted the source.
You lose dumbass.

You are lying..... Where is your proof? give me a number of you post....
If you cannot prove anything don't embarrass yourself and shut up.

I'm not lying about anything and you know it ;)
You are nothing but a common liar.

Stick a fork in her

She is done.
Don't say that! They'll replace her with a healthy candidate -- or Obama will have his excuse to cancel the election.

If the corrupted, criminal left see that Trump is winning, they will do that anyway.

Voting machines will be rigged ....dead people are getting ready to vote....heck, they are going to throw everything and the kitchen sink.

It's hard to let go.....:dunno:

I want her to stay in until late October but me saying she's done isn't gonna make it happen. Besides, her doctor just gave a statement saying she's dehydrated and is fine now, so it looks like they're gonna keep her in the race even if it kills her. Hopefully she stays in until it's too late to run anybody else, although Kaine would be easy to beat.

Is this the same doctor that earlier said she was fit as a fiddle?

I don't buy it. Doctors will say anything you pay them to. This isn't the first health incident she's had. It's been going on for a while now.

Just a thought... Maybe we all chip in and buy her a SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 7. That is if she makes it through the night...

Sent from my 2-13oz FolgerS Coffee cans using 550 para cord...

Watch these two videos.

Here is the close up on her left shoulder. VIDEO

And here is her right pant leg.

At 0:12 second mark you can her a pop followed by metallic sound.

It could be the sound of the spring blowing out the back end of the diazepam injector. Watch how he puts his right hand on her left shoulder then begins feeling around - you can see him push like he's pushing the injector with his palm into her shoulder. At that moment is when she really begins faltering.
If he didn't line it up properly and it hit hard bone instead of soft flesh then the injector would blow the spring mechanism out the back end.
The spring is what bounced off Hillary's right pant leg. You can see it coming from behind the bollard in the slow-downed video.

It does look like something happened when you say left shoulder? A jolt, collapse? Hit me again mick......pop goes the Beast. Nighty night.

You don't get street injections thru clothing for common cold.

I smell rat.....sniff sniff? Was that little Trump across that grassy field?

14233072_1106067752761591_9180119174063078440_n.jpg
A loopy kunt
Additional evidence of the Left Wing's war on women. Sure, the Right Wing asshole's who want to dominate a woman's body are wrong, but do you really think calling a woman a "kunt" makes you any better? WTF, dude?

The Clinton handlers come every day with a "new" sickness for her... it's beyond pathetic.

They think people are blind.

Watch these two videos.

Here is the close up on her left shoulder. VIDEO

And here is her right pant leg.

At 0:12 second mark you can her a pop followed by metallic sound.

It could be the sound of the spring blowing out the back end of the diazepam injector. Watch how he puts his right hand on her left shoulder then begins feeling around - you can see him push like he's pushing the injector with his palm into her shoulder. At that moment is when she really begins faltering.
If he didn't line it up properly and it hit hard bone instead of soft flesh then the injector would blow the spring mechanism out the back end.
The spring is what bounced off Hillary's right pant leg. You can see it coming from behind the bollard in the slow-downed video.

It does look like something happened when you say left shoulder? A jolt, collapse? Hit me again mick......pop goes the Beast. Nighty night.

You don't get street injections thru clothing for common cold.

I smell rat.....sniff sniff? Was that little Trump across that grassy field?

There's a reason why they will not release her medical records

I agree. And her coughing fits have started in the last year, year and a half only. I doubt at 68 she suddenly has new debilitating allergies.
The thing is she has had whatever it is they are calling pneumonia for months. But as indicated, it is a long recover and there are secondary, serious infections that can occur which could require IV in the arm which goes way up into the shoulder/chest (PICC) 24/7 for a few weeks..

The Clinton handlers come every day with a "new" sickness for her... it's beyond pathetic.

They think people are blind.

No they don't, but they do know that her "followers" will believe anything they throw at them.

The Hidabitch is a narcissistic sociopath.....she cares nothing about anyone but her. Power and money control her every thought.

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.

Dumbass, I just told you why I would say it was a minor seizure. Have you ever seen someone have a seizure?

On the other hand, here is what would be considered a "minor" seizure.

So quit being a dumbass.

And this video should support your medical expertise?
And Hilary's Doctor supposed to just willy nilly diagnose her it's minor? Keep trying old man.
And yes I've seen people that had seizures and people that fainted because of ................ heat, low sugar, exhaustion and low potassium.
And from what I see here............. looks like they just discovered North America when they see someone that fainted because of heat exhaustion.

Forum List

Back