🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.
Could it be Bill gave her HIV or syphilis?

I see you are back with your 7th grade debate tactics.

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.
14233072_1106067752761591_9180119174063078440_n.jpg

Eh, when you have hypothyroidism, your internal thermometer is constantly out of whack. When it's hot outside, they can be freezing. When it's cold, they can be just fine. Hypo is a real pain in the ass.
14207719_533348886851942_3364863605318082802_o.jpg
Like those deer sleeping along roadways...

she has been diagnosed. She has pneumonia
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday | New York Post
The horse crap press release states she is "recovering nicely"...
Newsflash. NOBODY "recovers nicely" from this illness. it takes time.
Mrs Clinton will recover and there ya have it.
I just hate it when the media reports BS......"nicely" is BS...
I hate it when they say she will recover.
when I catch cold, I dont recover for 4 weeks! how the hell will the beast recover by sunday?

Not very nice Hoss. You show some goddamn respect to your next president.

Seriously people, Hillary won't be able to stand at the podium during her debates with Trump, that is if she bothers to show up at all. Here is Hillary collapsing again, she collapses and or has a coughing fit or mental seizure every day now. It's sad................

Disagree- it's not sad, it's fricken Hillary-ous. She is an evil woman and deserves to suffer and be publicly humiliated. I'd love to see her make a scene at the debates, coughing fit, dizziness, slurring words, fainting and pissing herself.

Give her a piss gum...

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

Hmm...wouldn't they have to have sex for him to give her an STD. I doubt he'd be willing to do that. Maybe if she wore a Monica lewinsky mask I guess.

looks like the aliens from Uranus will be coming down Tuesday to take Hillary back home,

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

Back with your 7th grade debate tactics I see.

Try Huma the Human Petri Dish.
Well there is another theory...maybe Weiner gave Huma HIV or syphilis and Huma passed it on to Hillary.

If you knew my history you would know what unbridled hate is. It goes back to 1969. Fuck Hillary with a splintered billy club.

The thing is she has had whatever it is they are calling pneumonia for months. But as indicated, it is a long recover and there are secondary, serious infections that can occur which could require IV in the arm which goes way up into the shoulder/chest (PICC) 24/7 for a few weeks..

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.

Would you vote Democrat if Trump had a heart attack?

Nope, libertarian.

few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

Back with your 7th grade debate tactics I see.

So you deny that you Trumptards around here think that Hillary Clinton's health questions will get people to vote for Trump?

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.

Would you vote Democrat if Trump had a heart attack?

Nope, libertarian.

There's a good boy. Vote for someone who cannot win.

If you knew my history you would know what unbridled hate is. It goes back to 1969. Fuck Hillary with a splintered billy club.

star-wars-quotes-yoda.jpg

Forum List

Back