🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.
Somebody's in denial. :lol:

Denial about what? Actually, I'm just seeing right now on CNN that she has pneumonia. That makes sense.

CNN just showed it. She looks very sick. Can't walk a few steps. If they don't hold her up, she does a face plant.
A slight disagreement for truth's sake. Sure she can stand up on her own. Remember her "basket of deplorables" speech? No problems there.

What's obvious is she has "spells", sporadic occasions of weakness. What is causing this? I don't know, but the cause is probably why she is as unwilling to reveal her medical records as Trump is to release his tax records: She's hiding something.

It is her hypothyroidism. My mother and sister have the same thing. She may not have been eating enough, sometimes they can get really bad dizzy spells unless they're eating enough.

Denial about what? Actually, I'm just seeing right now on CNN that she has pneumonia. That makes sense.
There ya go, grab onto anything out there. She's done, dude.

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.

Dumbass, I just told you why I would say it was a minor seizure. Have you ever seen someone have a seizure?

On the other hand, here is what would be considered a "minor" seizure.

So quit being a dumbass.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.
Democrats won't change their vote but independents will.

No they won't, unless they're retarded.

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.
Wtf is gravelly?

Means gravely ill.... Like your brain dead moronic guy like you.

I am free market capitalist too and have supported Trump since the beginning. It's easy, once you exit from the bubble into the real world. Just do the opposite what Hillary is doing, remain aware...

I'm not sure what that means, you seem to have contradicted yourself. Why do you support Trump if you're a free market capitalist when he forced in your face every speech that he isn't? Uncle Don will decide what trade we're allowed to engage in. He's going to punish companies that make rational decisions. I'm career corporate and corporate management. America is the best. Don't want you help, fuck off, Don

Maybe this is his "opening position" threaten tariff, get better deal for America. You pay $30K fee to buy foreign car in Malaysia 2001. Thats fair?

It's fairer than you having to pay 30K in income taxes because... because the government wants your money. At least the excise taxes keep American businesses in America, which means people in America rather than China will have jobs, good wages and a place to work in.

Do you understand nuance?

So you won't be willing to have your taxes increased to pay for Donald Trump's massive increase in defense spending?

I'd prefer not. How about shut down 7 departments, layoffs, no pension, pay cut, sell assets........then and only then.....raise taxes.

Oh right, let's shift everything into massive increases in military spending that we don't need.

We can be Sparta! or Nazi Germany!

Plausible, but without her medical records, how do we know for sure?

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.
Democrats won't change their vote but independents will.

No they won't, unless they're retarded.
More denial.

In the latest poll, Hillary Clinton is winning the Moderate vote by 18 points. Translation: with that number she is guaranteed to win.

I will say that her health doesn't seem very good. Having said that, she can have Sjogren's disease, hypothyroidism, pneumonia and she STILL will beat dumbass Donald.

That woman eats like an orphan. It's the Wild Turkey that's kicking her ass.

Maybe the fat blob's tuckered out from spending too much time doing yoga exercizes on her industrial-sized mat?

That woman eats like an orphan. It's the Wild Turkey that's kicking her ass.

Like an orphan? Is that eating like Kasich?

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.
and havent we noticed that now Chelsea is also showing signs of dementia and sheer stupidity?

Watch media scramble for damage control... "Horrible weather today" :wtf:

VIDEO
Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.
Horse shit. 40% humidity is great. Try Florida 90 degree weather and 90% humidity. Even we don't pass out.

I live in Florida. I've seen people passed out.
Your have?

Please don't say that. She's the only one Trump can beat in this election. We need her to hold on until then.
I want her to stay in until late October but me saying she's done isn't gonna make it happen. Besides, her doctor just gave a statement saying she's dehydrated and is fine now, so it looks like they're gonna keep her in the race even if it kills her. Hopefully she stays in until it's too late to run anybody else, although Kaine would be easy to beat.

Forum List

Back