🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.
:lmao:

10038.gif

Understood.

Stumbled? It looks more like her knees buckled and she couldn't stand on her own.

They had her propped up against that pillar behind her. Should couldn't even stand on her own, and then when it cam time to move into the van, she couldn't get the job done. Her legs buckled underneath her. They practically carried her into the van.

Yep, she looked like a punch drunk boxer.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Sorry honey, I've already caught you lying and backed it up with a source. Put the rocks down, you live in a glass house.

Caught me lying? Show in my piss where I lie? I'm waiting.

Again, I already did. I also posted the source.
You lose dumbass.

You are lying..... Where is your proof? give me a number of you post....
If you cannot prove anything don't embarrass yourself and shut up.

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?
She could have the flu, for all anyone knows.

Yea, she could. Or maybe she got sick eating green cheese from the moon....

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.
Your lips moved!

As always.... You have nothing but your rotten deportable idiot.
Ewe are not my rotton deplorable idiot moron.

Your in denial. Read you post after post and look at yourself in the mirror.

Newsflash to idiots: People occasionally get sick.

Weird,uh?

That's not weird. What's weird is being sick and pretending like you're not.

Watch the video. You can hear strange noises coming from her; at least I'm assuming that's her making those nosies. Combine that with those coughing spells, something is really wrong here. I've seen police officers struggle less putting drunks inside of a police car.

Would you vote Democrat if Trump had a heart attack?

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

He is talking like people who deny we ever landed on the moon, or that the holocaust happened.

What is her illness?
She could have the flu, for all anyone knows.

Yea, she could. Or maybe she got sick eating green cheese from the moon....
maybe she just farted and the beans overheated her butt.

Coming from a bunch of liars and conspiracy theory. Try something else the night impress me.

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

Like what? Show me anywhere where I lied and where you proof that I lied . IM FUCKING WAITING.

I already did honey, go back and read it.

You are a big liar.... You did not prove anything. I'm still waiting asshole.

Trump could lapse into a coma tomorrow and not a single Trumptard would vote Democrat as a result. Fact.

So, why are 'tards trying to convince people that they should vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton felt ill for a
few minutes?

Because you're stupid, that's why.

Seriously people, Hillary won't be able to stand at the podium during her debates with Trump, that is if she bothers to show up at all. Here is Hillary collapsing again, she collapses and or has a coughing fit or mental seizure every day now. It's sad................

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

I already did "bitch". I also provided a link. Now quit lying .

Like what? Show me anywhere where I lied and where you proof that I lied . IM FUCKING WAITING.

9df77d726b58a872b74b9c84eb07d5b5.jpg

And is that supposed to prove that you a deplorable liar.

Forum List

Back