Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Did you hear anything about the press not being allowed to leave?

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Hey Chris.. the National Enquirer agrees with you.. They broke the John Edwards story so I don't discount their political stories:

Now she's turned to food and booze in a desperate bid to cope, gobbling prescription meds and mixing them with alcohol — a potentially lethal combination that has caused her butt to balloon since the Democratic National Convention!

hillary-clinton-health-secrets-10.jpg

Hillary Clinton — Secret Health Crisis Behind Violent Rages

Dingbats on Parade!
They got it right on Edwards.

I am hearing that all of the Bunnies at "Bunnies Are Us" are celebrating like its 1999, being Hillary cant make it there for a rally,,,and later "Dinner".

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

CNN’s Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn’t Know Where She Was
Here ya go Bozo
CNN's Stelter on Clinton Health Scare: For an Hour and a Half the Press Didn't Know Where She Was - Breitbart

Try turning on the TV Einstein...

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

You lose.
There was no bet, and at the time, no post from CNN. I was waiting for someone I TRUSTED to report it. And as long as I've got your attention, she's been sick for two weeks and she couldn't stop,so it's not that surprising she'd "have a spell," as my grandmother would have put it.

That's fine, as long as she admits to the American public why she has spells and is honest about the fact that she has spells.

Let the public decide if that's important. Don't hide it from them and decide for them if it's important.

Lordy.

This is basic stuff. My kid can understand it.
I got no problem with that. I wouldn't want an impaired POTUS. What makes you think I want her to hide anything? I just object to the hilarious overreaction to this, without any evidence that she's got anything worse than being 68 and suffering a bad case of allergies/sinusitis during a grueling, unending schedule of appearances and travel. If she's really sick and can't keep up the pace, she needs to withdraw.

Well, you can google it without wasting my time educating you. Do that.

We all need to be nice to lone laughter ...he is getting very upset and may faint soon

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

You lose.
There was no bet, and at the time, no post from CNN. I was waiting for someone I TRUSTED to report it. And as long as I've got your attention, she's been sick for two weeks and she couldn't stop,so it's not that surprising she'd "have a spell," as my grandmother would have put it.

That's fine, as long as she admits to the American public why she has spells and is honest about the fact that she has spells.

Let the public decide if that's important. Don't hide it from them and decide for them if it's important.

Lordy.

This is basic stuff. My kid can understand it.
I got no problem with that. I wouldn't want an impaired POTUS. What makes you think I want her to hide anything? I just object to the hilarious overreaction to this, without any evidence that she's got anything worse than being 68 and suffering a bad case of allergies/sinusitis during a grueling, unending schedule of appearances and travel. If she's really sick and can't keep up the pace, she needs to withdraw.

She passed out......completely.......this isn't allergies.....

I grew up with an alcoholic. My dad was a pretty severe alcoholic, but the MASTER at hiding it. Until he was dying from liver failure, no one could tell when he was drunk unless they knew him well. By my observations of Hillary, her issues seem very similar to my dad's.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

Really? You never seen one passed out at golf course? Dude you are tickling me. Maybe you have not seen people passed passed out during hot weather in California.
You may want to google to help yourself.
She was on a golf fucking course? Fuck you.

Wrong. She was in New York.
Holy shit
Because you are lost...... yes she is in New York.

I don't think she's drunk. Either way, it's not good.

Why not? For those of us who have lived with alcoholics and watched them die from their disease, she displays ALL the classic symptoms.

Well....her nose and face not red?

Make up. Besides, that doesn't happen to everyone. Have you seen Billy Clinton lately though? He's looking pretty rough.

Like CNN calling Fox News liars, until the video surfaced.

Here are some facts for you. Hillary had a health scare and had to be led from a 9-11 memorial. She was wobbly and had to be held up and lost her shoe. Her people said it was "HEAT EXHAUSTION".

Sounds to me like she doesn't have the stamina to be POTUS.

Forum List

Back