🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

That's cool. You guys are gonna run with that aren't you. Nice work.

Huh? wtf are you babbling about? Look at the vid, no one around her seems overly concerned, it's just routine for them. Really? Passing out is routine? Since when?

Hillary's drunk . . . again.

I think the medication she is taking even has a warning about taking it with alcohol. She ignores the warning. :alcoholic:

Maybe she figured that only meant a better buzz and did it on purpose

You also have delirium tremens (seizures) when you try to stop drinking. It is recommended that you be admitted into a medical facility if you are a chronic drinker and trying to quit.

chris----not exactly right----but close-----withdrawal seizures is
not exactly the same as delirium tremens-----delirium tremens is a result of liver failure------the abrupt seizure that alcoholics get
when they drink lots and then suddenly stop-----its a different thing. Delirium tremens is that which really chronic liver failure
alcholics get-----she would never be able to HIDE that.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

well,,Hillary does overheat every time she leaves an Italian restaurant. Hey I am 1/32nd Italian, and when I eat one of those 5000 calorie dinners, yah, I overheat, but at least the heat leaves my body in 3 seconds.

I was only arguing for sanity. Not very highly rated around here, I know.
10038.gif

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Yes, indeed.

Another strike against her.

Wow.

That's pretty bad.

She's down the road from me, I'm going to bring her some chicken soup.

I don't like her politics at all, but she really needs to rest for the next 6 weeks

7c27b82fc9999cb2c988391e0a70726107ec1b8ee8d9a8ec6ad27692c5dab5db.gif

Are you sure?

You're not helping yourself with not sounding like a chick, that's exactly what one would say

You have some issues with your manhood, don't you? What is it? Are you a little guy? What is the reason why you focus in on that so much?
You do sound like a chick though...

I do? How's that?

Read your posts as if you're a guy

You ought to do that. And...now that you you have been reminded several times you will. Isn't it great?

Maybe you could hit on someone else?

I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

I saw her buckle the first couple times before, but wow, she completely went down getting into the van. The woman is seriously ill

Again. You have no way of knowing that. You are talking out of your ass.

WATCH THE VIDEO, moron

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.
Tissue?

You raise a good question, though. Does she wear a Kevlar vest?

I'm not sure. Those would show underneath her blouse or jacket. It would be very noticeable. It's entirely possible since she gets a good volume of death threats, like Trump does. And he's on record saying he wears one.

[
You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

She is going to be 70 next month, she is doing pretty well for a woman her age, and she should be wearing gym shoes not heels. I wonder if most of the younger adults in the US could keep up with her schedule, I doubt it. I think you might be jealous.

Holding those fund raisers for 10 or 15 rich people is rather exhausting.

Forum List

Back