🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Uhm, those body guards don't look super concerned, almost as if they know what is happening isn't a surprise. I think she is having a seizure.

I was just thinking the same thing. That black guy was right there, he didn't even look at her.

That's cool. You guys are gonna run with that aren't you. Nice work.

Huh? wtf are you babbling about? Look at the vid, no one around her seems overly concerned, it's just routine for them. Really? Passing out is routine? Since when?

You are making that up. That is you being a freak and making shit up.

Watch. The. Vid. Black guy and bald white guy ... they do not look at her, they act as if this is quite routine, as if they have handled this type of thing many times.

Because she's hiding all those fucking wires and tubes hooked up to her!

When it happened it was 79. The next hour it went up to 82.
Her spokesman said she "felt overheated"

How? It was in the mid-60's in Lower Manhattan when that episode occurred. How does someone accomplish that?

Mid 60's?

The temperature. At the top of the 10 o'clock hour in Lower Manhattan.

Are you sure?

I have a feeling you're about to tell me I'm wrong. So let me put it this way, it could have been anywhere between 65 and 73 degrees at the time this happened.

The temperature was reported to be in the low 80's.

Here's the current temp @ 3pm with 38% humidity which means NO HUMIDITY
Manhattan, New York, NY
Sun
Partly Cloudy
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 38%
Wind: 9 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Here's the current temp @ 3pm with 38% humidity which means NO HUMIDITY
Manhattan, New York, NY
Sun
Partly Cloudy
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 38%
Wind: 9 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

What a beautiful day to sit on your ass at a ceremony.

I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........
I've played a lot of Golf. No one ever passes out? Even walking 36 holes at 95+. Call full bullhockey. Drink water move on. Rinse face, move along. Where do you go Charmin? With them Palm Springs boys? Tee hee.
One old guy did die, doing what he enjoyed most. One.

Really? You never seen one passed out at golf course? Dude you are tickling me. Maybe you have not seen people passed passed out during hot weather in California.
You may want to google to help yourself.
She was on a golf fucking course? Fuck you.

Wrong. She was in New York.

Usually self-diagnosable
Symptoms include repeated alcohol consumption despite related legal and health issues. Those with alcoholism may begin each day with a drink, feel guilty about their drinking, and have the desire to cut down on the amount of drinking.
People may experience:
Whole body: blackout, dizziness, shakiness, craving, or sweating
Behavioral: aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, self-destructive behavior, or lack of restraint
Mood: anxiety, euphoria, general discontent, guilt, or loneliness
Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting
Psychological: delirium or fear
Also common: physical substance dependence, problems with coordination, slurred speech, or tremor

All you have to do is zoom in to see it clearly. She is being propped up, then when she moves forward she buckles.
I'm not going through the whole thread. Has someone posted the actual video yet? Doesn't look for corrupt ****. At all.
She's leaning on a post being held up. When the van pulls up it's like she can't make her legs move.

If she got so damn hot out there, why didn't she take off a LONG SLEEVED JACKET?? Why the hell did she wear long sleeves in what she perceives to be HOT weather?

Because alcoholics have a difficult time maintaining their body temperatures. That is common.

Sorry, I don't cop to the alcoholic excuse.. Hers is medical..

Alcoholism leads to lots of medical issues. Numerous, numerous health issues.

She could have had a hypoglycemic episode! She was all fine and happy when she emerged from Chelsea's multi million dollar crib. Is Hill a rat a diabetic?

it ain't normal------whatevah it is-----it could be a side effect of
anti-hypertension meds. It could be a MYRIAD of different
things. Silly to try to guess

Forum List

Back