🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Hears a good Google search for news about Hillary's medical catastrophe:

Hillary Clinton's campaign says she...

Godspeed Madame Secretary.....
America is pulling for you.
Anyone who bids God speed to the wicked is partaker of their evil deeds. See 2 John 2:11
Wrong. Imprecatory prayers are biblical.

Wrong. He is saying God speed to Hillary Clinton. By doing so he is partaking in her evil deeds - according to the written Word of God. We are not even to receive such a person into our home much less bid them God speed. Do you not know the Scriptures in the New Testament?

It is written:

2 John 10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
______
What doctrine is John speaking of? The Doctrine of Jesus Christ. Hillary Clinton is an evil woman who has involved herself in the occult for many years and counting. If the Lord leads you to pray for her to repent and turn from her wicked ways and be saved - by all means - pray for her. But do not wish her God speed or receive her into your own home or you are a partaker of her evil deeds. She does not bring the doctrine of Jesus Christ. She is a hater of God and the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. She is an enemy of Jesus Christ and His followers. Obey the Word of God and do not involve yourself with the opinions of men who misinterpret Scripture to their own destruction.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Let the spin begin.
Hmmmmm. This must be true.
What's true? Or not true?

She did not faint.

You can't know that for fact.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

Regardless of anything else the proof, in my opinion, that this actually happened is that she did leave early. No way she is not staying and let Trump stay. No way. Something happened.

I don't hope for her to die, I hope for her to drop out, not that Kaine is a prize.
Kaine is a homosexual pedophile with a taste for Latino boys.

Oh a RC is a homosexual pedophile? I do agree with most Christians who say RC's are not Christians, as I would not want to be one.

you know,,it feels like 100 now in Florida,,,I dont see anyone passing out on the sidewalks,.....i guess then Hillary wont be campaigning here anymore.

i wonder if Hillary crapped her depends when she fainted! I will feel so sorry for who ever has to deal with that issue at the hospital.

you know,,it feels like 100 now in Florida,,,I dont see anyone passing out on the sidewalks,.....i guess then Hillary wont be campaigning here anymore.

You would think that in God's waiting room they would be dropping like flies. But then again most old folks like the heat.

You would think that in God's waiting room they would be dropping like flies. But then again most old folks like the heat.
i didnt know it can reach 100 degrees in New York in September. I didnt see anyone else collapsing during the event.

This is big. Even if it's a minor thing she'll be seen as physically weak.

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Hillary likes to dress like Mao Tse Tung.
Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs and high heels which no human was made to walk in.

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs.
Show us!

It's beautiful weather in NY today.

New York, NY
Sun
Mostly Sunny
partly_cloudy.png

°F | °C
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 37%
Wind: 10 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs and high heels which no human was made to walk in.

All women should wear skin tight short skirts with plunging neckline............................................................except Hillary.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I like how Hillary is dying.......:lol:
Ya know, I can't stand Hillary but I'm not crass enough to wish her dead.

She is a power hungry corrupt liar who will uncaringly lie in the faces of people who lost loved ones due to her incompetence. It's not crass, she merits it.
That's the definition of any modern day politician............ :dunno:

No, it isn't.

I've been here at USMB a year.......never seen the usual suspects run away. Even "they" can't SPIN this one.

Maybe they waiting be the CB.....breaker breaker 19 this is DNC_Debbie, here's how we're going to play this.

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

When will Dems replace her?

Who will replace her?

How will the Starkeys (Jake, g5000, RWe're, political junkie, Jim, Matt, etc) deal with it?

Forum List

Back