🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

Well Mr. Medical Doctor, you can keep up your hopeful indulgences that Clinton will keel over and die, but in the meantime rational people are likely to know that even low 80s can be enough for someone in long sleeves and pants to feel overheated under the right circumstances. Skip breakfast, only have a few hours sleep, drink a cup or two of coffee, and it could happen to a healthy 30 year old. So again, BFD.

It's also a pretty emotional day for a lot of people.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

This must be a pretty common occurrence for Hillary, most everyone else would go get a medical check-up immediately.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.

It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

Well Mr. Medical Doctor, you can keep up your hopeful indulgences that Clinton will keel over and die, but in the meantime rational people are likely to know that even low 80s can be enough for someone in long sleeves and pants to feel overheated under the right circumstances. Skip breakfast, only have a few hours sleep, drink a cup or two of coffee, and it could happen to a healthy 30 year old. So again, BFD.
Of course that's nonsense, and it's nonsense to think she would leave that ceremony early unless something was very wrong. Denying the obvious does not make you a rational person.

Is this really what America needs?

1473606747742.jpg

Sorry for any eye damage or hysterical blindness as a result of viewing this image.

It's also a pretty emotional day for a lot of people.

No one credits Hillary with having emotions.

All the news agencies are starting to report it, the claim is that she was overheated. We'll see.........

It's only 82 degrees and humidity is at 41%....... Uuuummmmmm........

Forum List

Back