🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

And now......now .... now.... (echo) (echo)
Warming up in the bullpen (echo)

Smoking Joe Biden........

And the Trump bots are shocked shocked I say into silence.......
we can already vision Trump on the right podium,,and an empty chair by the left podium.

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.
I am sure your hitlery will be just fine......

Skinned knees is a good enough reason to blow off the WTC memorial....

It's now being reported that she felt overheated and went to Chelsea's apartment. BFD.

Maybe bad Caviar on her imported Bagel delivered in bed? Made her "hot"?

Hey Beast, the firemen got hot trying to put out the fire. Could you at least make 1/2 hour? Geez. Need a fix that bad?

I'm waiting for the actual news to come out without all the speculation, hell for all we know all she did was trip. :dunno:
Her crew said they think it was heat related. You assholes are so set on denying it you don't fucking listen. She's at Chelsea's multimillion dollar apartment trying to recover.
You assholes? Soooo, me wanting to wait for more information from real news organizations means I was denying it.........? You're joking..... right? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You are an asshole for deciding Fox would lie about your bitche's medical condition. And, for being a fucking kook aid drinker! Dumbass!

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.

It's now being reported that she felt overheated and went to Chelsea's apartment. BFD.
It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

Except it's a nice fall day in NYC......

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

he Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton's stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure," a witness told Fox News.

A separate law enforcement source told Fox News that Clinton left the event because she wasn't feeling well.

Clinton's campaign did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

So is CNN ready to stop censoring stories about her health yet?

No. CNN (Clinton News Network) will continue to do anything to get her elected. But it's obvious to most that they and Clinton are lying about her serious health problems.

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I like how Hillary is dying.......:lol:
Ya know, I can't stand Hillary but I'm not crass enough to wish her dead.

She is a power hungry corrupt liar who will uncaringly lie in the faces of people who lost loved ones due to her incompetence. It's not crass, she merits it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back