Just flipped to the WNBA game. Angel Reese just went full thug on a flagrant foul on Clark.

It's a contact sport, not sure why she's whining.

She must really be disliked by the rest of the league.
She isn't whining at all, the refs immediately called a flagrant foul foul a swing to the head. You obviously don't know basketball so I'll explain. If you swing and hit another player in the head without trying to hit the ball, that's bad.

She isn't whining, people watching her are.

She is a skinny white girl in a league full of black female giants that just watched her walk in without playing a professional game making more money in endorsements than any of these women will make in their lifetimes.

There will be some hard fouls for sure, she knows that, everyone else does not yet.

Hopefully this helps you understand what is happening here.

So essentially, she's a white affirmative action hire?

She isn't whining at all, the refs immediately called a flagrant foul foul a swing to the head. You obviously don't know basketball so I'll explain. If you swing and hit another player in the head without trying to hit the ball, that's bad.

Boo-fucking- hoo.

So this person with not much skill is getting a bunch of endorsement deals because she's white and pretty, but really can't stand on her own two feet in a contact sport.

Boo-fucking- hoo.

So this person with not much skill is getting a bunch of endorsement deals because she's white and pretty, but really can't stand on her own two feet in a contact sport.

Not five vs. one she can’t. Where are her IND teammates? The clip ended but did they rush to pick her up? The other head shot foul they did not. Teammate help is step one. Until thats there? Shes going to be bullied.

Sure some of it is welcome aboard. But head shots? I don’t know about that? Maybe shes good at flopping!

Just happened so no video up yet. Reese winds up as Clark blew past her and hits her in the head with her ELBOW. She never even looked at the ball. That bitch is a straight up thug.
I think its( Reese) a man--Get it out of the wnba you corrupt pieces of garbage.

Boo-fucking- hoo.

Seriously you’re making a fool of yourself here. That type of foul isnt part of the game, not in the men’s or women’s league. That’s a flagrant foul with the associated fine that’s coming regardless of who it’s on. The person you say doesn’t belong lead all players in scoring in that game and most games. And why shouldn’t she be more popular than all the other players? Isn’t it people like you who keep telling us it’s super important for for people to see someone who looks like them in order for them to be interested? Well there’s more white people in the US so……. The reality is Clark isn’t popular because she’s white she popular for the same reason Curry hit when he come into the league. She can shoot.

Boo-fucking- hoo.

I'll give you credit, you have no problem putting your ignorance on full display whether you are babbling about sports or politics. LOL

I watched again full screen Reeses pieces was not even in the same zip code as the ball. Intentional head shot. The other player had a better block at the ball.

I watched again full screen Reeses pieces was not even in the same zip code as the ball. Intentional head shot. The other player had a better block at the ball.

The Fever need someone like D Green. Beyond his basketball IQ and elite defense Draymond made sure no one fucked with his teammates.

Yep, it was clearly intentional. Watch how far her hand is from the ball, yet she still basically gives Clark a right hook, pretending like she is trying to bat the ball away, even though its like 2 feet away from her hand.

Clark should square up and knock Reese’s teeth loose

She will be thrown out of the game and fined

But she cant continue to ignore the attacks
Hit Reese where it hurts the most. Make her play without makeup or false eyelashes for a week.

Not five vs. one she can’t. Where are her IND teammates? The clip ended but did they rush to pick her up? The other head shot foul they did not. Teammate help is step one. Until thats there? Shes going to be bullied.

Sure some of it is welcome aboard. But head shots? I don’t know about that? Maybe shes good at flopping!

Sounds like her teammates don't like her entitled ass, either.

Seriously you’re making a fool of yourself here. That type of foul isnt part of the game, not in the men’s or women’s league. That’s a flagrant foul with the associated fine that’s coming regardless of who it’s on. The person you say doesn’t belong lead all players in scoring in that game and most games. And why shouldn’t she be more popular than all the other players? Isn’t it people like you who keep telling us it’s super important for for people to see someone who looks like them in order for them to be interested? Well there’s more white people in the US so……. The reality is Clark isn’t popular because she’s white she popular for the same reason Curry hit when he come into the league. She can shoot.

Actually, what I've read is that she's a mediocre player who is only becoming popular because she's cute and the WNBA is promoting her publically. Which is where all the resentment is no doubt coming from with the women who have played this sport for years with no recognition.

Good grief, it was a flagrant foul, the second such time that Reese has committed that type of foul. Clark has less privilege in the WNBA than Lebron James and Michael Jordan.joined the NBA. James had huge endorsements before he got out of high school

Reese is jealous and is creating her own publicity by being a bully to get some attention that she would not have gotten otherwise. Reese lacks the talent that Clark does by a long shot and Clark is a talent that will transcend her career, while Reese will go down as a jealous poor sportsman who resorted to bullying.

Forum List

Back