Just flipped to the WNBA game. Angel Reese just went full thug on a flagrant foul on Clark.

Angel Reese has a new idea on how to defend Clark next week. It will be a "basketball play" of course.

solid-brass-knuckle-duster.jpg

Boo-fucking- hoo.

So this person with not much skill is getting a bunch of endorsement deals because she's white and pretty, but really can't stand on her own two feet in a contact sport.
Your pathetic jealousy is just that. Pathetic. You're just like the thugs like Reese who are mad that a straight WHITE woman is becoming the face of the WNBA instead of gay black thugs.

The league sucks as great competition. The drama is not on the court. That is because there is no real excitement on the court. It is totally subsidized and not earned from merit. It has a small audience and that is their choice. I prefer my cable bill reduced by a third and stop supporting the beggars of wealth from others in many of the channels. They know it as elites. Who cares about this? All it proves is that a race that cannot be racists are racists. And we spend trillions of dollars to deny it.

This is great. The WNBA has never gotten this kind of attention.

Caitlin Clark is getting bullied out there. and I’m rooting for her. The other women out there should be rooting for her as well, considering all the ratings she’s giving them.

Caitlin Clark is getting bullied out there. and I’m rooting for her. The other women out there should be rooting for her as well, considering all the ratings she’s giving them.
If I cared about the farce that is the WNBA, I might care.

But she's a sub-par athlete who is only out there because she's cute compared to the other WNBA players.

Women being catty to each other? Who would have thunk it?

Clark is basically Jackie Robinson.. her kind (being a popular white elite basketball player) isn’t welcomed.

Clark is basically Jackie Robinson.. her kind (being a popular white elite basketball player) isn’t welcomed.

Oh, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life. There are plenty of white WNBA players.

she's resented because she's getting attention and endorsement deals for very little effort while some of them have dedicated years to a sport for minimal pay.

But she's a sub-par athlete who is only out there because she's cute compared to the other WNBA players.

Well at one time she was being considered the female equivalent of a Steph Curry 3pt bomber reputation. But I don’t know? Too lazy to see her stats. The ball is smaller?

Joe does nothing all day? Let himlook it up. Then you can SPIN it in your usual dishonest methods.

They are Racist haters who are too dumb to realize she is the goose laying golden eggs for their league.

Good Gawd are you STILL HERE tripling down on how clueless you are? We know Joe, give it a rest.

They are Racist haters who are too dumb to realize she is the goose laying golden eggs for their league.
I don’t think race has anything to do with it. There are plenty of white women in the WNBA who don’t get this kind of treatment.

This is just straight-up jealousy.

They’re jealous that this woman, who has barely even played in this league, is the most popular WNBA player of all time, not to mention the best paid from her endorsements. What they should be doing is thanking her for bringing much needed attention to their league.

Maybe the bullying is intentional to draw even more attention? Like a heel in professional wrestling? I doubt it but it’s definitely drawing attention and I think that’s great for the league.

I don’t think race has anything to do with it. There are plenty of white women in the WNBA who don’t get this kind of treatment.

This is just straight-up jealousy.

They’re jealous that this woman, who has barely even played in this league, is the most popular WNBA player of all time, not to mention the best paid from her endorsements. What they should be doing is thanking her for bringing much needed attention to their league.

Maybe the bullying is intentional to draw even more attention? Like a heel in professional wrestling? I doubt it but it’s definitely drawing attention and I think that’s great for the league.

Guranteed they would not be ganging up on any Black like this. AND other Black teamates would rush to defend.
Almost all Blacks are like DemWitted loons marching in a lockstep pack no matter what.//

Well at one time she was being considered the female equivalent of a Steph Curry 3pt bomber reputation. But I don’t know? Too lazy to see her stats. The ball is smaller?

Joe does nothing all day? Let himlook it up. Then you can SPIN it in your usual dishonest methods.

Works on the assumption I care about the WNBA all that much.

Clark is just an attempt to rebrand it to make it sexier. Why not turn it into the Lingerie Bowl?

Guranteed they would not be ganging up on any Black like this. AND other Black teamates would rush to defend.
Almost all Blacks are like DemWitted loons marching in a lockstep pack no matter what.//
Your racial bias against black people clouds your opinion.

Are other white WNBA players treated like this?

Your racial bias against black people clouds your opinion.

Are other white WNBA players treated like this?

Not racist at all. I don’t watch it. Where are her Black (silent) teammates. Ive played, watched or listened to Sports my whole life. I know if what I speak. //

Forum List

Back