Just for fun. Meisha Tate sparring with guys

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
It is fun to watch her use her skills against these fellas.:)

Im not really sure what this is supposed to show? That a world class woman UFC fighter can out roll 3 untrained men that look to be her size or smaller?

Im not really sure what this is supposed to show? That a world class woman UFC fighter can out roll 3 untrained men that look to be her size or smaller?
It is a fallacy that all women are weaker than men. Some women are just as athletic.

It is a fallacy that all women are weaker than men. Some women are just as athletic.
The contention has never been that all men are bigger faster stronger than all women. But that the biggest fastest strongest women arent nearly as big fast or strong as the biggest fastest and strongest men. The best woman fighter at her weight should be able to beat an untrained man at or below her weight. That same woman would get completely destroyed by an average to below average trained man at her weight.

It’s why the women’s US soccer team gets crushed by male 15U club teams. A WNBA all star team would get run off the court by a good boys varsity HS team. The gap between the sexes is large from an athletic perspective. It just is.

Do liked that video. I also respect the sparring partners who ended up smiling even in “defeat.” That woman is a terrific athlete.

I’d gladly let her lock in one of those leg triangles around my head, assuming she’d showered recently.

A WNBA all star team would get run off the court by a good boys varsity HS team.
No they wouldn't.
The WNBA All-Star Team would crush an average HS boys Varsity team.
Now if you're talking McDonalds All-American HS athletes, sure, the guys would crush the WNBA AS Team. But not your average HS boys Varsity team.

Do you think Jennie Finch could strike out MLB players?

No they wouldn't.
The WNBA All-Star Team would crush an average HS boys Varsity team.
Now if you're talking McDonalds All-American HS athletes, sure, the guys would crush the WNBA AS Team. But not your average HS boys Varsity team.

Do you think Jennie Finch could strike out MLB players?
Did I say average? I said good. A good varsity HS boys team would beat a WNBA AS team. Played with an actual regulation ball not that little rock the girls play with. Girls would be too small to slow and not athletic enough. The mens game is played above the rim where girls can’t play.

Not if the MLB players were given time to practice seeing underhand pitching. Softball pitching is different than over hand pitching. You have to learn to pick up the pitches coming from a different slot.

Softball is played on 200 ft fields. It would be a HR derby once they got used to the different pitching style.

Forum List

Back