Just got a message from a Asian women on a dating site

But when she sees FBJ naked she be like
Margaret Cho is fucked up too. She has been raped, molested, had drug problems, etc... I even heard that she became sexually liberated and started orgying. She would definitely bang anything with a dick.

And his hood

He told her on the dating site that he lives in the penthouse of his high rise apartment building

She will love it. The neighbors are so friendly

My credit is too good to live there lol

You don't have enough street cred to live there. You are probably so annoying I'd give it a week those people would have you strung up on that balcony above the bbq and they'd be cutting bacon off your ass and cooking it on that red charcoal grill for the entire block

Margaret Cho is fucked up too. She has been raped, molested, had drug problems, etc... I even heard that she became sexually liberated and started orgying. She would definitely bang anything with a dick.

I just realized who FBJ is. He's brother man from Martin

Just coming into people's places unannounced

And his hood

He told her on the dating site that he lives in the penthouse of his high rise apartment building

She will love it. The neighbors are so friendly

My credit is too good to live there lol

You don't have enough street cred to live there. You are probably so annoying I'd give it a week those people would have you strung up on that balcony above the bbq and they'd be cutting bacon off your ass and cooking it on that red charcoal grill for the entire block

Only monkeys care about street cred

In all seriousness....

FBJ, you need to make sure this "thick" chick is really a chick and not some tranny.

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

So many of.the black women want to be sassy and not classy lol
Does classy include being the smeller/smellee of ass cheeks?

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

So many of.the black women want to be sassy and not classy lol
Does classy include being the smeller/smellee of ass cheeks?

It's ok to be classy and kinky.

I just hate sassy

Forum List

Back