Just got a message from a Asian women on a dating site

BTW

I called the Asian bitch last night and I'm not going to meet her. She had no personality and told me if we meet it has to be friday

I'm like....."bitch what?

So that's the end of that

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

So many of.the black women want to be sassy and not classy lol
Does classy include being the smeller/smellee of ass cheeks?
Remember that young hot asian assassin in kill Bill? She was part of Lucy lus crew. Remember that sexy innocent Japanese girl giggle? Classy is when fbj tells his crew how he eats her ass right in front of her she just giggles like that

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

Remember that young hot asian assassin in kill Bill? She was part of Lucy lus crew. Remember that sexy innocent Japanese girl giggle? Classy is when fbj tells his crew how he eats her ass right in front of her she just giggles like that

Not all women qualify to have dessert eaten out of their ass

The girl on kill Bill was hot but she cut a guys dick off for saying she's hot

How many rim jobs have you given, FBJ? I can honestly confess to intentionally doing it with three different women in my life. There is really nothing great about it for you unless you and her are 69-ing at the time. In that case she will either freak out and bite off your dick or get really turned on and suck your prostate out through your cock.

BTW

I called the Asian bitch last night and I'm not going to meet her. She had no personality and told me if we meet it has to be friday

Dude, Wtf? Seriously, is the goal to fuck or to find love? If it is to find love then you are going at it the wrong way.

This news is very non-dude.

BTW

Did you ask her if she orders an appetizer AND an entree?

BTW

Did you ask her if she orders an appetizer AND an entree?

I don't do dinner on 1st meets

BTW

Dude, Wtf? Seriously, is the goal to fuck or to find love? If it is to find love then you are going at it the wrong way.

It takes a lots of guts and courage for Asian women or men to date an African American. My guess is maybe she found out that FBJ is black.

BTW

It takes a lots of guts and courage for Asian women or men to date an African American. My guess is maybe she found out that FBJ is black.
Imagine all the guys in prison that could easily beat you up. Now consider that's what it's like for most women whenever they go on a first date. Most guys are nice but women have to take that chance

BTW

Imagine all the guys in prison that could easily beat you up. Now consider that's what it's like for most women whenever they go on a first date. Most guys are nice but women have to take that chance

As long as they go put in public they should be fine

BTW

True but still a psycho could be nice and later turn out crazy. Hell, some women marry serial killers.

BTW

True but still a psycho could be nice and later turn out crazy. Hell, some women marry serial killers.
I never got this whole internet dating thing. It seems unreasonably risky, especially for women.

I never got this whole internet dating thing. It seems unreasonably risky, especially for women.

It's risky for pretty women

I think if a murderer is looking for victims he's probably not any more or less picky than you are. LOL

Louis CK does a great bit on this:

We’re the number one threat! To women! Globally and historically, we’re the number one cause of injury and mayhem to women. We’re the worst thing that ever happens to them!”

He goes on to make an apt analogy: “If you’re a guy, imagine you could only date a half-bear-half-lion. ‘Oh, I hope this one’s nice! I hope he doesn’t do what he’s going to do.’”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one in five U.S. women experiences rape at some point in her life. More than 42 percent of female rape victims were first raped before age 18, and nearly 30 percent of female rape victims were first raped between the ages of 11 and 17.

I think if a murderer is looking for victims he's probably not any more or less picky than you are. LOL

You watch too many made for tv movies

There are some female members here that met their partners from dating sites. From what I read here they said it's a lot safer because you can screen and ask all the questions you want before you go out for a date. Like where they work, picture, address, cars, income etc.

There are some female members here that met their partners from dating sites. From what I read here they said it's a lot safer because you can screen and ask all the questions you want before you go out for a date. Like where they work, picture, address, cars, income etc.

I'm seeking a "Saturdayship"

I met a nice lady after a couple months of talking online I went over to have a nice bottle of wine and when I woke up

Forum List

Back