Just got a message from a Asian women on a dating site

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

So many of.the black women want to be sassy and not classy lol

So, what exactly is a "juicy ass"?

Not sure really if I want to know, but I'm curious.

'Splain this "Ass Juice"to me.

STREET TALK

Pics or you're bullshittin'

Log Out

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

It's metaphorical. Obviously the thick Asian woman doesn't literally have a wet sticky ass or he wouldn't meet her.

It's metaphorical. Obviously the thick Asian woman doesn't literally have a wet sticky ass or he wouldn't meet her.

Or would he? Any port in a storm. :eek:

Gonna be difficult finding an asian woman who weighs over 300 pounds fbj

I know how you black guys like the extra large mega ton women.

So you might be disappointed when you meet her. ..... :cool:
I've seen some hot Asians with some pretty ugly guys. They must not think highly of themselves. I wish indian were easy to get but they are more racist than white people.
Took a trip to Cambodia.
A country full of lean muscular perfect people. I, a 340 pound white dude. They thought I was a hunk. Almost every male over the age of 30 died during the Vietnam War and the Khmer Rouge. Women, if they're lucky, will find some guy who can put them up in a bamboo hut where they can sit all day waiting for the husband to get off work and make them pregnant. Not a future I would enjoy. The lucky ones live in garages. They sit out rice to keep the mosquito's outside instead of inside.

They have special doctors who will break their legs and then reset them so they can gain a couple of inches in height. They have to lay in bed for weeks waiting for their legs to mend. They actually think the secret to wealth is being white, tall, and fat. Fat people are worshipped because they can afford to eat.

There are more women there then men. Women who will never mate unless some rich guy, from another country, comes to visit and whisk them off to the promise land.

Thicker?

sideyemaiko.jpg
Little bigger than that

View attachment 114582
If she is not wide, but is "thick", then does that mean she has a gut?

Thick thighs, hips, and a nice ass
Is this what you mean, dude?

Little bit bigger than that.
Damn. So you really do mean fat.

I don't go out in public with fat women so if she was fat I would not be meeting her
Lucky for you she doesn't have the same rule

I've seen some hot Asians with some pretty ugly guys. They must not think highly of themselves. I wish indian were easy to get but they are more racist than white people.
Took a trip to Cambodia.
A country full of lean muscular perfect people. I, a 340 pound white dude. They thought I was a hunk. Almost every male over the age of 30 died during the Vietnam War and the Khmer Rouge. Women, if they're lucky, will find some guy who can put them up in a bamboo hut where they can sit all day waiting for the husband to get off work and make them pregnant. Not a future I would enjoy. The lucky ones live in garages. They sit out rice to keep the mosquito's outside instead of inside.

They have special doctors who will break their legs and then reset them so they can gain a couple of inches in height. They have to lay in bed for weeks waiting for their legs to mend. They actually think the secret to wealth is being white, tall, and fat. Fat people are worshipped because they can afford to eat.

There are more women there then men. Women who will never mate unless some rich guy, from another country, comes to visit and whisk them off to the promise land.
There are ten million Chinese men who will never find wives because they all had too many boys the last few decades. Those Chinese dudes need to go visit Cambodia

View attachment 114582

I don't go out in public with fat women so if she was fat I would not be meeting her
You won't go out in public with a fat chick.
View attachment 114582

you won't "go out in public with fat women".

You will meet them in private, then? Have them come to your place and bang them? There's no shame in that. We have all been there, dude.

Took a trip to Cambodia.

Won't those Cambodian chicks cut your throat while you sleep and steal your shit?

She is thick not fat. very meaty
What's the difference between "thick" and fat?
Serena Williams is thick

Thick and Ugly
That's why a billionaire married her.

OK Beyonce. Better?

Oh I know! Margaret cho. Like her? The comedian

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick

Too bad because she loves dogs
upload_2017-2-28_9-39-38.jpeg

She actually looks really good in this pic. I've seen her look NASTY

Oh you'd hit this

Took a trip to Cambodia.

Won't those Cambodian chicks cut your throat while you sleep and steal your shit?

Cambodians and Blacks get a long great

The Tiny Raskal Gang is a predominantly Cambodian-American street gang and organized crime group based in California. TRG is considered to be the largest ethnically focused Asian-American criminal organization in the United States. Members are typically of Cambodian descent, while little is known about their membership, minority gang members are African-American and other Southeast Asian descendants.

Here is a picture of FBJ when he was younger and thinner.

View attachment 114582

You won't go out in public with a fat chick.
View attachment 114582

you won't "go out in public with fat women".

You will meet them in private, then? Have them come to your place and bang them? There's no shame in that. We have all been there, dude.

I may go out with a fat chick in the winter at night.

Forum List

Back