🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

I am running out of family members to talk too
My dad and I hate each other ( he just had a heart attack )
My mom and my brother and my brothers 3 kids are very close to me

All my cousins I told off on face book back In 2016 for supporting Hitlary
Soon it will only be me and god

I wouldn't count on God if I were you.

You might be hell bound.
I don’t believe in that nonsense
She is a witch
She went from liberal to full blown leftist scum bag thanks to her super ugly and fat Jewish husband
I thought she was in Shitcago ? She moved to IsNtReal ?

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t
Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
Odemon did zero for the economy
It was an utter mess before T
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.
Obama’s economy was a disaster with only 1 percent growth.
Not according to the experts.

You are confused Moon Bat.

While that worthless shithead Muslim Obama was President poverty increased, welfare increased, health care was seriously damaged, millions of Illegals flooded in, taxes increased, corruption was rampant, foreign policy was a disaster, the military was weakened and we had dismal economic growth.

If somebody claims that was a good job then they ain't much of an expert, are they?
Obama is not a Muslim and the rest of what you posted is shite also.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.

While that worthless shithead Muslim Obama was President poverty increased, welfare increased, health care was seriously damaged, millions of Illegals flooded in, taxes increased, corruption was rampant, foreign policy was a disaster, the military was weakened and we had dismal economic growth.

If somebody claims that was a good job then they ain't much of an expert, are they?

Anybody that did that much Muslim ass kissing had to be a fucking Muslim. Remember the sonofabitch lecturing us on how we were going to hell if we didn't also kiss the filthy Muslim ass? Remember him inviting all those shithead Muslims to the White House? Remember him sending all that cash to his Muslim terrorist Mullah buddies? The very ones that said "death to America"?

Despicable!

I don’t have any problems with Muslims

Black ghetto types and white trash are the real threats

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

Run skippy, run!

All 3 kids are leftist too
My relationship is severed with them ,forever

I won’t associate with racist haters

Aren’t you the person who referred to his neighbor several times as “slanty eyes”?

Family takes a much higher importance than politics. People actually believe other. Dumber than dirt. I wouldn't let politics interfere with friendship. Politics doesn't really matter all that much. Its biggest value is the laughter and ridicule material.

Family takes a much higher importance than politics. People actually believe other. Dumber than dirt. I wouldn't let politics interfere with friendship. Politics doesn't really matter all that much. Its biggest value is the laughter and ridicule material.

Same here. I have a bat shit crazy Moon Bat sister in law. However, neither one of us lets politics get in the way of family love and support.

Help me ! !!
My sister just text me and said she feels awful what happened?? She said we can still have a normal relationship without politics ??

I don’t know know how to respond ???

Can anyone tell me how would you respond ???

She did call me a “ white supremacist and said I was mentally Ill “

I am not very good at expressing my feelings unless it’s anger
I maybe slightly autistic

Setting politics aside.
She is family, that should run far deeper than any disagreement you can come up with.
You, or her may not be around tomorrow, is your last thoughts of her or her of you going to hang
on a disagreement? It just may haunt you or her for years to come.
I know something about this scenario, it's been over 20 years and I have regrets to this day.
I've explained myself to him several times........at the cemetery.
Take it from somebody that knows, it isn't worth it.

Family is highly overrated. Hell, my moonbat sister hates my wife with a passion. (I could hear teeth grinding every time my nephew caller her "Aunt Liz"...the picture of my nephew wearing my wife's Trump 2020 hat REALLY pissed her off.)

She called me a white supremacist when it’s her side that has the history of racism
I did not reply to her text ..I don’t know

I don’t know if I can be cordial to anyone who supports the Demoncat 4th Reich

Forum List

Back