🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t
Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
Your fat head has been buried in concrete your entire life
Rather chiidish and means nothing. Typical Trump supporter.

Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.

The democrats like to tell themselves that ^^^^^ sort of thing constitutes an argument.
It is known as the truth, which is lost on Trump followers. You do not know the meaning of the word.

Don’t kid yourself, kid. Go take a course in basic logic.
I aced Logic in college.

I am taking her and her stinkin family out of my will
I am changing my Scwab beneficiary to only my brother and I am calling my attorney about my will

Oh my --- You mean they are going to sell off your trailer, and all those stylish plastic flamingos you have in the front yard and not let her share in the bounty? I'm sure that is at least 3 or 4 hundred dollars you are taking from her.

Beat me to it.

Here's the thing.

I actually understand why my racist brothers support Trump. They understand they don't have the affluence my father had, with his union job back in the 1970's. Yes, they both belong to unions (one to the same union) but they realize that they don't have as much, because the buying power of the middle class has not kept up with inflation. What they don't get is that the Republicans have been making war on the working class since Ronald Reagan. Why? The GOP has gotten very good at using racism, misogyny, homophobia, and religious fears to get dumb working class white people to vote against their own economic interests.

Trump is the last, most toxic version of the racist stew the GOP has been serving up since Tricky Dick.

The democrats like to tell themselves that ^^^^^ sort of thing constitutes an argument.
It is known as the truth, which is lost on Trump followers. You do not know the meaning of the word.

Don’t kid yourself, kid. Go take a course in basic logic.
I aced Logic in college.

Doubtful.

She called me and my fellow trump supporters Nazis

My Sister lives in DC and is an Avid Rump supporter. She knows I am an avid Anti-Rump supporter. Neither of us would even think of disowning each other over something like that. Rumps come and go but Sisters and Brothers are forever. If you can't understand that then you aren't much of a brother and then you probably are a Nazi.
So the stupid does not run through the whole family then.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

If that is the only complaint about your sister make up with her

It is amazing what our intentionally manipulative media has done to us.

I'm glad that neither my sister nor I are rabid partisans.

Politics over family? Pretty sad, I don’t get it this being that upset a President or D or R for that matter. We all form opinions by life experience and expectations. I know some great Democrats and I know some great Republicans and I know really bad Democrats and Republicans.

A lot of things to dislike or even hate someone over, but not politics, life is way too short. I have a granddaughter that is 13 and she can’t understand people wanting a President to die of Clovis, she doesn’t get it, I am so proud that she thinks it’s terrible to wish death on others.
Family is not important
More of a “Ball and chain “
Blood is thicker than water but “ tar “ Is thicker than blood and she is a big gallon of black tar

Not "important" that's why you called her on her birthday. How many people do you call on your birthday that is NOT family?

Here's the thing.

I actually understand why my racist brothers support Trump. They understand they don't have the affluence my father had, with his union job back in the 1970's. Yes, they both belong to unions (one to the same union) but they realize that they don't have as much, because the buying power of the middle class has not kept up with inflation. What they don't get is that the Republicans have been making war on the working class since Ronald Reagan. Why? The GOP has gotten very good at using racism, misogyny, homophobia, and religious fears to get dumb working class white people to vote against their own economic interests.

Trump is the last, most toxic version of the racist stew the GOP has been serving up since Tricky Dick.

You seem to be a pretty racist, bigoted person yourself. It must have been your upbringing.

I was in shock

We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
Odemon did zero for the economy
It was an utter mess before T

Politics over family? Pretty sad, I don’t get it this being that upset a President or D or R for that matter. We all form opinions by life experience and expectations. I know some great Democrats and I know some great Republicans and I know really bad Democrats and Republicans.

A lot of things to dislike or even hate someone over, but not politics, life is way too short. I have a granddaughter that is 13 and she can’t understand people wanting a President to die of Clovis, she doesn’t get it, I am so proud that she thinks it’s terrible to wish death on others.
Family is not important
More of a “Ball and chain “
Blood is thicker than water but “ tar “ Is thicker than blood and she is a big gallon of black tar

Not "important" that's why you called her on her birthday. How many people do you call on your birthday that is NOT family?
The last phone call to that Marxist witch

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

I am running out of family members to talk too
My dad and I hate each other ( he just had a heart attack )
My mom and my brother and my brothers 3 kids are very close to me

All my cousins I told off on face book back In 2016 for supporting Hitlary
Soon it will only be me and god

I wouldn't count on God if I were you.

You might be hell bound.

I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

"The economists said"...

:lmao:

Forum List

Back