🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

our relationship has been horrible since the last election and never recovered fully
Now it’s 100 percent dead

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting

I have an older brother like her................He hates Trump and I just roll my eyes whenever he starts to try bash Trump.

I constantly have to remind myself that he is my brother, that he is the only brother that I have, and that I was always the smarter one. :)

I just tell him that he needs to stop listening to lib propaganda sites-------because Trump is definately the best president in our lifetime.
That SOB !!
I would dump him
If I need a new sibling ..I will get a dog

I am very tolerate except when it comes to fascism
That is why I love Trump

I am very good at quitting anything or anyone who angers me
I told you I would never watch the NFL again and not a single game

I can sympathize with you.

A year ago, I canceled my subscription to the Los Angeles Times.

I have not watched one minute of CNN or MSNBC for the last four years.

As a nobody, I cannot do much. But at least I do what little that I can.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t
Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.

I was in shock

Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

I was in shock

I have an older brother like her................He hates Trump and I just roll my eyes whenever he starts to try bash Trump.

I constantly have to remind myself that he is my brother, that he is the only brother that I have, and that I was always the smarter one. :)

I just tell him that he needs to stop listening to lib propaganda sites-------because Trump is definately the best president in our lifetime.
That SOB !!
I would dump him
Understandable---family can suck at times.

I was in shock

Your fat head has been buried in concrete your entire life

Politics over family? Pretty sad, I don’t get it this being that upset a President or D or R for that matter. We all form opinions by life experience and expectations. I know some great Democrats and I know some great Republicans and I know really bad Democrats and Republicans.

A lot of things to dislike or even hate someone over, but not politics, life is way too short. I have a granddaughter that is 13 and she can’t understand people wanting a President to die of Clovis, she doesn’t get it, I am so proud that she thinks it’s terrible to wish death on others.

I was in shock

That SOB !!
I would dump him
Understandable---family can suck at times.
I am kicking her and her Bolshevik family out of my will on Wednesday
On my agenda

Politics over family? Pretty sad, I don’t get it this being that upset a President or D or R for that matter. We all form opinions by life experience and expectations. I know some great Democrats and I know some great Republicans and I know really bad Democrats and Republicans.

A lot of things to dislike or even hate someone over, but not politics, life is way too short. I have a granddaughter that is 13 and she can’t understand people wanting a President to die of Clovis, she doesn’t get it, I am so proud that she thinks it’s terrible to wish death on others.
Family is not important
More of a “Ball and chain “
Blood is thicker than water but “ tar “ Is thicker than blood and she is a big gallon of black tar

In fact in 2025 ..I am will be 50 and leaving Vegas and my job
Vegas has erupted in violence and I hope I can survive until 2025

I was in shock

We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.

Forum List

Back