🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Saving America from fascism is far more important than my fake twisted sister of hate

I am taking her and her stinkin family out of my will
I am changing my Scwab beneficiary to only my brother and I am calling my attorney about my will

Oh my --- You mean they are going to sell off your trailer, and all those stylish plastic flamingos you have in the front yard and not let her share in the bounty? I'm sure that is at least 3 or 4 hundred dollars you are taking from her.

I am changing my Scwab beneficiary to only my brother and I am calling my attorney about my will

Oh my --- You mean they are going to sell off your trailer, and all those stylish plastic flamingos you have in the front yard and not let her share in the bounty? I'm sure that is at least 3 or 4 hundred dollars you are taking from her.
I have accumulated much wealth from the stock market and wills
It’s 1.1 million

It’s 1.1 million

I'll bet your IQ is 214 too, isn't it?

It’s 1.1 million

No my IQ is not 214 lol
I think I did a test in HS and it was only 114

I actually have that IQ test from the psychologist and I am sure it was 114
Nothing to brag about

It’s 1.1 million

No my IQ is not 214 lol

Odd, but you strike me as the 214 type. If you think that is a complement, you should ask some of the older members.

Man if my IQ was 214
Omg . I could have been the best engineer in the world . I could have pioneered a new wave of genetic engineering.

It’s 1.1 million

No my IQ is not 214 lol

Odd, but you strike me as the 214 type. If you think that is a complement, you should ask some of the older members.
You can see my grammar and judge it’s not 214
It’s actually 114

It’s 1.1 million

No my IQ is not 214 lol

It’s actually 114

Your grammar is pretty damn close to what posters here have come to know as 214 grammar.

It’s 1.1 million

No my IQ is not 214 lol

It’s actually 114

Your grammar is pretty damn close to what posters here have come to know as 214 grammar.
I guess my IQ is 214 in comparison to where I live in las Vermin lol
2/3 of population here never went beyond the 8th grade

Can’t wait until BLM terrorist go a few miles north and set her house on fire lol
ROTF

IMHO, the OP should feel sorry for his sister.

She may someday have a personal experience that shows her how tragically wrong she was.

So the OP, I feel, should maintain friendly relations with her and avoid 100% any political discussions.

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Trump has really brought the country together.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t

IMHO, the OP should feel sorry for his sister.

She may someday have a personal experience that shows her how tragically wrong she was.

So the OP, I feel, should maintain friendly relations with her and avoid 100% any political discussions.
She brought up trump
She turned from my sister to Nancy Mussolini
Now she ain’t my sister ..just another “ useful leftist idiot “

I am very good at quitting anything or anyone who angers me
I told you I would never watch the NFL again and not a single game

I was in shock

I have an older brother like her................He hates Trump and I just roll my eyes whenever he starts to try bash Trump.

I constantly have to remind myself that he is my brother, that he is the only brother that I have, and that I was always the smarter one. :)

I just tell him that he needs to stop listening to lib propaganda sites-------because Trump is definately the best president in our lifetime.

Forum List

Back